Can't hear 90% of hit marker sounds

I always had this problem that I couldn’t hear some of the hit and health pickup sounds, but today it got worse and most of the time the sounds won’t play.
I tried deleting the settings file and it fixed the issue for only 1 game…
Anyone knows how to fix this?

4 Likes

Weird. I have this issue too. Sometimes voice lines don’t work. Sometimes I don’t hear the health pack pickup sound when I walk over it. Sometimes I don’t hear the “dink” headshot sound. Anyone know what the issue is? Only started happening about a week ago. All drivers up to date. Issue happens on both of my accounts. Too many sound channels? Not enough? Hmm…

I have the same exact problem here, please do give us an answer or a solution for this. It’s so annoying not knowing that you have headshoted

1 Like

I have this problem too, it bothers me so much i can’t even play…

1 Like

Can you copy and paste your settings file in here? Thanks.

The issues with audio can sometimes occur if you have the limit client\server send rate options enabled. Would suggest making sure these are disabled in the in-game Gameplay settings.

1 Like

They are not enabled, this issues happen to me from time to time for no reason apparent reason.

I have this same issue, and I also have the limit server setting set to off. Most noticeable to me when picking up health packs. But I do notice sometimes with shots.

I have the same issue here. Those options are disabled to me and this only started after this last patch. I can’t even play the game without being able to hear the hit makers. Super annoying.

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.