Can't connect to Overwatch

I can’t get into Overwatch (1)

Both logging in with quick launcher login and just putting in my email and password give the same result. It says searching for game server > connecting to game server > entering game > LOST CONNECTION WITH GAME SERVER.

4 Likes

Looks like it’s down right now. I can’t get in either.

1 Like

Same issue here. Servers must be having issues.

1 Like

Same here.
(Americas server)

1 Like

Who is your Internet Service Provider? Spectrum by chance?

Also can’t login into OW. Coming from PA, USA. Keep getting ‘Lost Connection to Game Server’, even when I manually put in my login. I have comcast as my internet provider.

2 Likes

Hi, I cannot get in either, it just disconnects when it says entering game LOL. I think I seen you playing before as widow, I reported you for cheating LOL :stuck_out_tongue: j.k

I’m also on Spectrum in Western NY.

@JEFF Please fix the dang servers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably was me. Reported me, well I must have been having a good game.

Nah I didnt report you but my team was complaining about you hard for getting crazy headshots.

1 Like

Same issue here in SEA region too

1 Like

Hmmm, this is very interesting. I do admit spectrum is having issues I have noticed them across multiple internet connected applications and devices. Both losing connection completely or just latency issues. But to be happening in the SEA region. I’m not sure it is still just a Spectrum Internet issue.

My country falls in Americas region (although I live in SEA country. Yes, weird category I know). Which is why I wonder what the real reason is

1 Like

same here game server > connecting to game server > entering game > LOST CONNECTION WITH GAME SERVER.

1 Like

Well I can only speculate as to what the actual issue is. If it is a Spectrum issues I don’t think this is something they will fix quickly unless a lot of customers happen to complain about this issue, but I don’t see that happening at this point.

If your issue started within the last hour then it is not likely related to the Spectrum issues being reported over the last week. There is currently an issue affecting multiple services that are causing instant disconnections post launch. If you are experiencing this, we are investigating but do not have an ETA.

If your issue has been happening prior to this and you are on Spectrum, we recommend adding to one of those threads from the last few days.

Thank you for the information

IT looks like the core issue has been addressed and you should be able to log in normally at this time. If you are still experiencing issues, restart your system and network, then retest. If the issue persists and you are on spectrum, post in one of those active threads, if you are not with spectrum, reply back to this thread with the specific error message and when you encounter it so we can look into that further.

I just bought the game and it doesn’t even show up on my battle net. I looked in the “game version” drop down and still only shows OW1. I did a scan and repair and still nothing. I have the email confirmation that my purchase went through and it shows “complete” on my account.

Getting failed to connect to game server. Please try again later, on switch. I
Tested internet connection and no issues there.

Still getting “Unexpected Server Error Occurs”.

• Logged in with quick launcher (battle net client) & desktop shortcut
  • Logged in with email & password
  • Has been occurring since Monday 07/18
  • ISP not Spectrum (local fiber provider)

I was able to initially login using the free OW1 trial, logged out, then got the error above trying to log back in. I purchased the OW2 WatchPoint pack, still unable to log in to server.