Can't change player icon on forum

It is a curse I cannot escape from.

1 Like

Didn’t you read my post?

lets keep this thread going 10000000’s of replys so that blizzard cant miss it, this is more important.

After 100 000 000 posts, they’ll be like:

Hello forum-goers! We’ve noticed a problem with forums profiles not updating correctly! … …

And that’s it, never doing anything lol

2 Likes

So they broke it… again? :skull:

That’s what i’m trying to figure out lol

It is bugged and they probably don’t even know there is an issue because they don’t login to the forum.

1 Like

I mean apparently they updated the forum recently, with the reply and like buttons are white instead of blue…So if they updated the forum why not fix the icon issue??

Me too, I’ve been with this Christmas icon since December.

I think the system that takes the profile icon from the game to the forum is broken but the forum updates are probably handled by the 3rd part that makes the forum.

I had to contact support for mine to refresh.

I literally can’t imagine you without the Mercy icon. I’m gonna think we have an impostor when they finally fix it.

just dont try and change it or you will be back to default

1 Like

I would cry if I didn’t have my Dva gold icon

im upset i dont have my gold dice anymore :frowning:

Usually if you changed it on the NA region, then logged out and back into the forum, it worked. But newer icons don’t seem to be synced with the forum anymore. It’s been this way for quite a bit now.

1 Like

Yep, I keep having this problem lately. At least your not stuck with a Christmas one like me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m logged in automatically when I enter the forum. If I try to log out I can’t manually log in cause I get 404 error. But if I open the forum from my favorites I’m still automatically logged in.

This guy gets it. Like me he probably wanted to get into the X-mas spirit and now he’s stuck and soon to become the Spirit of Christmas Past.

I’ll probably become Ebenezer Scrooge.

1 Like

I love my hot cocoa icon, but it’s time I retire it and I’ve been trying to use Imperial Snowball but it won’t update :frowning:

1 Like

Replying to confirm the above quotes… this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic.) And, replying to consolidate links for reference… the symptoms have changed slightly over time, as noted in this topic:

But, as of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (myself included).

1 Like