Can't buy mercy skin with coins i already have

So stop farming/buying them. If they can’t be used unconditionally, they’re a scam.

Its because its a charity skin.

that isn’t what i meant and i’m pretty sure you knew that but nice try.
the whole point of me sinking those stupid gift cards into the coins was so that i could spend in OW’s shop.
They keep reducing what we can buy with the coins in place of money which devaules the crap out of the coins.
And io’m not the only one with this issue.
You buy the coins when they’re deeply discounted and THEN you buy the skins when they get marked down.
Selling BP’s with skips and skins should also have an equal value in a coin purchase.
If the BP with the skips and skins is 39.99 if you pay cash then they could make a
BP + skips + skins for 19.99 (or 1999 coins)…that extra 20 bucks is for the 2000 coins you get

Pink mercy is for charity. It’s the only time I will not fault blizzard stupidity for doing something with real money. It’s a good cause and people should put in some money to help others. <3

fine, then as Fradulence pointed out, I buy it with the coins i already spent money on and blizz makes the donation in my name. simple? Way too many apologists on this evening.