Can't Buy golden weapon variants

I acquired enough coins for a golden variant but it doesn’t work when I attempt to purchase.

7 Likes

I also encountered this bug, I can't buy gold weapons, but I tried to buy jade weapons and it worked. I hope to get my competitive points back and remove my jade weapons so that I can buy the gold weapons I want.

2 Likes

yeah i just like the way the golden gun looks over the jade. i hope they fix this soon.

1 Like

Any update on when they’re going to fix this? Blizzard? Ya got anything to say on the matter?

2 Likes

i’m experiencing a similar issue. i have acquired 3000 competitive points but the orange purchase button “YES” only returns me back to the purchase screen.

2 Likes

Same problem here, need this bug fixed so I can buy golden weapons.

3 Likes

Bumping because of same issue

3 Likes

I’m having this same issue, and I’ve had it at least for a few weeks now

3 Likes

And here I thought it was recent? Blizzard really hasn’t noticed for that long?

1 Like

i finally got enough points for lw golden gun after the new currency and now i have to wait even longer … this is insane

1 Like

They have a fix for late next week supposedly, there’s a post with around ~70 replies that came out when this problem originated with dev replies in it.

2 Likes

October 3rd now! Still can’t purchase gold weapon variants! After spending months collecting points and I can’t buy it!

I just encountered this yesterday. I have 3005 current season competitive points, and it states that I do not have enough to buy a gold weapon when I go to purchase it. It will let me buy the jade, but it will not let me buy the gold. This is the first time this has happened to me.

Hey guys in case your not aware while it sucks that you cant buy your golden weapons but Jade weapons are only able to be purchased until the end of the year. Golden weapons will always be available to buy but you should prioritize jade for all your characters before they remove them from purchase. They are making them unique to this year I guess hopefully tho you can figure out what the problem is and get your golden weapons if you dont ever care about jade.

1 Like