Can't bought any golden weapon

Hi, I have the necessary amount of money for a golden gun but when i want to purchase a golden gun, the button is gray, i can’t click on it…
And it’s like that for every hero, i can equip the golden guns that i already have but can’t purchase…
Thank you, have a nice day

3 Likes

I can’t either, the prices don’t even show up it’s like I don’t have it unlocked. I’m gold 5!!.

1 Like

Your Competitive Rank does not have any effect on whether or not you can unlock a Golden Gun. The requirement for unlocking a Golden Gun is having 3000 Competitive Points. You can see how many Competitive Points you currently have by going into a Heroes page in the Hero Gallery and hovering over the locked Golden Gun option, and in the top right of your screen where it shows your balance of Overwatch Coins it will instead show your balance of Competitive Points if you hover over/select the Golden Gun option.
Feel free to ask about any follow-up questions or confusions.

1 Like

Hey, I was also having this similar issue of the Hero Gallery not showing the price next to the locked Golden Gun and not even showing an ‘Unlock’ button at the bottom of the screen too.
What fixed it for me however was that I eventually grinded out the games and got to 3000 Competitive Points again, and once I did it finally showed me the price and Unlock option. How many Competitive Points do you currently have? I’m sure you remember since you say you already have at least one unlocked, but I’ll explain this here anyway just to be sure. The requirement for unlocking a Golden Gun is having 3000 Competitive Points. You can see how many Competitive Points you currently have by going into a Heroes page in the Hero Gallery and hovering over the locked Golden Gun option, and in the top right of your screen where it shows your balance of Overwatch Coins it will instead show your balance of Competitive Points if you hover over/select the Golden Gun option.
Also, another question, have you gotten to or gotten past having 3000 points this season?