Cannot Submit Help Ticket

Hi. I have been trying for days now. I am unable to submit a Web Ticket in the Contact Us portion of the support service. I can assure you all fields are filled (yes, both DxDiag and MSinfo are attached). I am trying to submit a support ticket, as my other thread regarding Eastlink lag on ORD1 has seem to gone dry. However, now I am at a loss; Unable to submit a web ticket, no live chat, no phone number, no direction in my previous forum post on next steps. I really am not sure how to get in contact with anyone to try and investigate my problems.

The sequence is as follows:

• I navigate to:
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1434/ticket
    I have no error text to input.
  • I have no screenshot to attach.

• I do have my DXDIAG and MSINFO file, which I attach both (yes, both) accordingly.

• I insert my callback number in hopes of hearing from someone.

• I enter the following detailed description:

I experience extremely high ping during peak internet hours (i.e. 6PM onwards every day) when playing Overwatch. I have consulted the forum in this thread, confirming with traceroutes that the issue is not local in my network, and that other users using the same ISP as me suffer from extreme latency issues. The trail has gone cold in my support thread. I continue to experience and log all instances of high ping. Here is the thread with traceroute logs, I highly encourage you to view it. The high latency is always occurring on Blizzard hops. This is slowly making the game unplayable. I am really looking for some support on this one. It can be very frustrating as you can imagine.

EastLink Ontario - Latency Increases on Overwatch ORD1 - #5 by zzzzzzzzzzzz-11234

• I have no ‘bonus’ file to attach at the end of the form. While it is true that I do not have one, I have attempted to attach a dummy file in hopes that my submission would be successful. Clearly that has not worked either.

• I press the blue submit button at the bottom of the page.

• I am brought to the ‘Before submitting a ticket, try the following:’ page. Indeed, I have attempted those relevant steps in troubleshooting my problem, and I would like to continue with the submission of my ticket.

• I scroll downwards, and press the blue Submit button once again, on this new page. Upon pressing, the button becomes greyed out with what I can describe only as a ‘processing circle’ indicator where the word ‘Submit’ was before, indicating that the ‘processing’ of the form is occuring.

• After about 20 seconds of waiting, the form kicks me back to the form, with my fields still filled in and files attached. Ok? Weird. I’ll try again! I simply need to press the submit button again!

• Once again, I reach the ‘Before submitting a ticket, try the following:’ page. Once again, indeed I have done those, and would like to submit my ticket.

• I press the Submit button, only to be met again with the processing circle, and inevitably being returned back to my pre-filled Web Ticket form.

• This cycle continues endlessly.

I have tried many different avenues to try and circumvent this, all to no avail, including:

• Chrome Incognito (my default browser is chrome, which the previous story takes place on).
  • Microsoft Edge
  • Internet Explorer
  • A different computer entirely
  • Removing myself from my local WiFi and connecting to a WiFi hotspot via my cell phone (in hopes that something on my local network was causing this, to no avail).
  • Clearing cookies and caches in every browser I have tried.

I decided to do some more investigating… In Chrome, on the '‘Before submitting a ticket, try the following:’ page, I right-clicked and ‘Inspected’ the blue submit button.

The ‘Console’ for the webpage (forgive me, I am not a web developer) indicating some errors, seen below:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
cdn.mouseflow.com/projects/8e1af50c-4bae-44f9-95d0-656e13322a52.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
translate.js:1112 Uncaught (in promise) Error: getTranslators: detection is already running
    at Zotero.Translate.Web.<anonymous> (translate.js:1112)
    at Zotero.Translate.Web.getTranslators (promise.js:34)
    at Object.init (inject.js:104)
    at Object.historyChanged (inject.js:675)
    at messageListener (messaging_inject.js:122)
    at messaging_inject.js:132
/support/services/bft/api/submit:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 422 (Unprocessable Entity)
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://us.battle.net/support/static/js/lib/bootstrap/sg-bootstrap.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://us.battle.net/support/static/css/sg-support-web.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://us.battle.net/support/static/css/sg-support-grid.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://us.battle.net/support/static/css/chat/sg-chatinvitation.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://us.battle.net/support/static/css/sg-support-animation.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

For reference, Zotero is a citation manager extension added to my Chrome browser. This is as far as I have gotten. I am not sure where to turn, or how I can submit a web ticket. My only avenue of communication so far that has been a success is this forum - which is why I am posting this here. I am keen to get this resolved and really appreciate any help offered.

Thanks

Edit: I have resolved the issue. Ensure that your DxDiag and MSInfo files are < 15 megabytes. Otherwise, you will run in the same circle that I did.