Cannot play OW since recent update!

Since one of the recent updates, I am having the same issue that multiple users seem to be having where my FPS is restricted to about 30 fps rendering it unplayable. I have updated graphics drivers, reinstalled synapse to the latest version but no luck at all. I’ve even reinstalled Overwatch and the PTR to see if that would help but nothing.

Considering this has been happening for over a month now and my past post was ignored it feels as though I along with many other are just being ignored now. I thought the latest patch would have addressed it but I was seemingly mistaken.

I don’t see a previous post from you. have you included a dxdiag somewhere for someone to help you?

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Note: I’m a volunteer, and I don’t work at Blizzard. :stars:

If you want your issue addressed directly by staff (they respond to many threads, but not all), you may need to open a ticket.

Blizzard will just ask you to give dxdiag or take a WinMTR test and say that the problem is coming from your end. Either that or they’ll completely ignore your post like many others and mine.

1 Like

Please keep your participation in threads constructive. I don’t work for Blizzard, I’m a fellow player, as stated above.

2 Likes

Here’s my DxDiag:

pastebin . com / XtiDsbd7

Check this sticky thread and see if it helps: