Hi.
I’m currently unable to play overwatch 2 on my switch. The game boots up, and then when I press a, the login we code pops up for one brief second, before disappearing.
This leaves only a window which reads “LOGIN ERROR. SORRY, WE WERE UNABLE TO LOG YOU IN. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. (BC-172.202)”
This has been happening ever since I first downloaded the game a few days ago. Have tried on three different wifi connections, same issue on all.
Other online games (apex, rocket league, MK8D) are all working fine.
this has also happened to me, you gotta update the software so when ur in the nintendo game menu, click “-” button and click update software
Hi, I encountered similar issue but with my PS5. Anyone knows how to resolve it please? It doesn’t seem like it’s the internet connection
click Y button. then login with username and pw.
Game is fully up to date. Issue persists 
There is no option to press y to log in.
The opening screen says ‘press A to play.’
After pressing A to play, game displays error message.
I’ve tried pressing y but at no stage does it do anything.
How to fix the problem tho guys