Cannot load/open the game

I’ve tried reinstalling both Battle .net and also the game Overwatch itself but the game still won’t launch. This had never happened to me before. The game basically crashed itself after I clicked “Play”, it went full black screen for 1 second, and then it closes itself right away.

My PC specs are:
AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T Processor (6 CPUs)
8GB RAM
Geforce GTX 960

Sounds like you have another app interfering with the screenspace where Overwatch is trying to display. Check that you aren’t using the Xbox DVR, ShadowPlay, Discord, or similar app with an overlay that might cause the issue. There is also a known issue with the Razer Chroma causing a black screen and then crash.

Thank you so much for the reply and information. Turns out it is the problem of Razer. I tried redownloading the latest Razer Synapse 3 and installed it, restarted PC and tried to run the game again, but it didn’t work. Then I decided to just uninstall all Razer programs, which mainly just the Razer Synapse, and I can run the game now. I really think that you guys should inform Razer about this issue, for any future problems about this.

Once again, thank you so much for the fast respond and info.