Cannot express how much I HATE QP now

Everyone who hates new QP was the problem from the get go lol

Role Q for QP is even better than for comp imo. People in comp were mostly building 222 teams anyway because they were actually trying. QP people had a gross attitude about building a proper comp and didn’t care about throwing the game for their teammates.

This forces them to at least try a little. Because play more casually shouldn’t mean stop caring about winning entirely.

3 Likes

This is so frustrating. The past few games I’ve joined have been mid-game and I get locked for roles I’m not interested in playing, in Quick Play. Leaving, of course, hurts me. I’m not here to compete, I’m here for fun, and I don’t feel like healing all the time.

1 Like

Nope.

But do continue making whinge threads, forum. I can’t stop chuckling over here.

I love 222 role queue but I hope Classic QP does not go into the arcades, so people can still get achievements out of it.

They should make QP have its own place where you can select between New & Classic.

How is it a bug when they are going to do it anyway…not a bug…they messed up when they were deploying code. (which is not a bug) This is intentional, just ill timed

It was the fault of the people playing to have fun and enjoy themselves and not the sweaty control freaks that threw a tantrum because 5 other people wouldn’t do as they demanded.

It’s a bug because this is not how it’s supposed to function. It’s supposed to let you queue for what you want.

usually just one other…sweaty control freak

Blizzard is more then Overwatch. Their stock is down because a long long time ago in a game far far away, post Wrath World of Warcraft, Blizzard gave in to the instant gratification video game player. They haven’t been the same since, and the quality of everything they have done has tanked.

Thank you impatient gamers of the world. You ruined World of Warcraft and are trying to ruin Overwatch, the day its getting fixed.

@Venusarmani they are going to make QP just as it is now…Therefore not a bug.
It is being called a bug because it may not have been intended for this release but given the intent to make QP role based …don’t be fooled.

No. That’s untrue. You pick the role that you want to queue. That’s how its supposed to work.

2 Likes

QP is bugged right now

It’s different. The intended method is to allow you to pick your role before joining the queue, not after you have found a game already.

Small but important difference there. Additionally, they are supposed to be releasing QP classic into arcade September 1st. I highly doubt the current bug is intentional.

1 Like

For now. Wait until people realize they would really rather not play tank and leave games.

Their stocks have been floating around 45.00-50.00 since October of last year. In October, they were at a solid 80.00(ish), but basically tanked because

1. General market instability due to trade wars
  2. COD Black Ops 4 not performing as well as expected

Overwatch League actually bumped up stock numbers before that. So “Stocks are down, OW is at fault” is incorrect.

2 Likes

2/2/2 punched my dog, stole my gf, and gave me herpes. fistshake

“IT DID!?!”

“No! But are we going to stand around and wait till it does!?”

Triple A gaming companies are having a recession in general, and what knocked Blizzard down was last year’s Blizzcon. Investors don’t care about the average player’s opinion on games. They just care how much bread they’re getting, which is mainly from the sales of micro-transactions (that alone makes up around 60% of Acitvision|Blizzard’s profits) and new game titles. A free update to an already existing game doesn’t interest them.