Can you merge still

I thought because all my cosmetics were on the Overwatch 2 Beta when I played it that my account was already merged and I didn’t need to merge it. I only have one account on my PlayStation that I have ever used. Can anyone confirm that I can still merge my account or is it already merged like it was in the beta. Please. I played since day one I have everything :pensive:

44 Likes

When I logged in just now I was prompted to merge my switch account that I had previously linked so you should be able to.

7 Likes

Similar question - i played on xbox with my main overwatch account, and a bit on PC (i bought 2 copies of overwatch, one on xbox and one on pc - i played it that much haha). my xbox was already linked to my battle.net account but just now with OW2 (on my xbox) it only merged my PC account stuff and not my xbox account stuff (which i’d rather use).

12 Likes

Same, kind of freaking out because I had a similar situation (but with PS4/5) and now I log on and it didn’t even give me a merge prompt, I don’t have my watchpoint pack for some reason, and NONE of my progression from OW1…

40 Likes

same i had it on xbox x and pc but mainly played xbox and when it merged it only merged my pc but i want my xbox progression all my golden guns and skins i cant use

8 Likes

yeah I didn’t get any prompt or option to choose which was linked, it just auto defaulted to my PC account which i barely played on.

8 Likes

I got the prompt to do my phone verification, but nothing about platform merge. :confused: hope all my golden guns/skins/etc. aren’t lost to the void.

9 Likes

at least you got that much, I was just straight thrown to the main menu with no option whatsoever. Also somehow missing my Watchpoint Pack, which I know Blizz can see I purchased considering the beta play dates…

2 Likes

yea i didnt even get a promt to choose an account just was like youre in

4 Likes

I’m gonna be really upset if my last 6 years worth of playtime and dedication is permanently lost.

25 Likes

the same happened to me. it mergered with my pc account and not the xbox account where I had 6 years worth of cosmetics and golden guns. and the even crazier part is that during the beta I had my accounts merged perfectly and had all of my skins and gold guns.

5 Likes

I’m dealing with the exact same issue. I also had the Watchpoint Pack and it doesn’t think I do now. Didn’t get any prompt on which account to merge. If all of that progress is deleted I’m not sure I even want to play this anymore

4 Likes

Do you have a Battle.net account and is it connected to your overwatch account

Same issue. I have both my console ( ps4) and my pc account on my Battle.net, though logging into OW2 I only got my pc account items. It gave me an option to merge, and has said I’m in queue for merge for 2 hours now but nothing existing on my console from OW1 is there :’) …

2 Likes

Same exact thing happened to me. I linked the accounts awhile ago but when overwatch 2 launched in defaulted to my barely played PC account.

5 Likes

I never got the choice on ps5 it just automatically logged into wrong account.

the same thing happened to me lost all my ps5 stuff and only got my pc stuff so basically l just lost all my stuff

1 Like

It’s not letting me select the merge account option

3 Likes

So is it too late?
I wasn’t aware that you had to log onto OW to link everything up ahead of time.
So do I have the option to do that now?

10 Likes

I just exited and am trying to go back in now and check. I see the option there but when I click on it, it won’t let me. If I lost all the money I put into this game I’m going to probably stop playing… sick thinking about it

12 Likes