Can you guys finally admit that they are listening now?

I completely and totally agree and unfortunately it will not stop. I Just wanted to put my piece up here anyways

1 Like

No widow nerf though? I was eager to see if they would.

Does Widow need a nerf though?

Yes, I mean no, no I mean yes. Yesno.

its what a lot of junkrat players are asking for to make him viable but still balanced the main thing people hated was fire in the hole every 10 seconds, these buffs add consistency to his kit while nerfing his ult charge, he gets more consistency outside his ult which is what the junkrat players want and what the character NEEDS

The devs have adopted a new balancing philosophy:

Listen to the community.

This will work great in conjunction with Jeff’s new philosophy of “blame the community for dev mistakes” since the devs listened to the community.

200 IQ move Blizzard. Very cool.

1 Like

I don’t think that is what Jeff was saying, but hey it’s more convenient to spin it that way

If you look at it this way, Ana is only ever meta when Lucio is, due to his ability to peel for and sustain her. Basically he makes up for her weakness’. The moment Lucio fell out of meta in favor of Mercy, Ana became irrelevant.

I think its rather the other way around in this case. Lucio is only meta when Ana is, as she enables tank heavy comps in which speed boost is irreplaceable.

Ana enables any comp. She’s an enabler. Lucio gives tank heavy comps with no mobility… mobility.

But if you want proof of this, season 4 and 5. Lucio enabled the first iteration of Dive with Zen. No Ana in sight. In this instance, He was doing to zen in dive, what he did to Ana in triple tank, and now in ladder goats.

That’s a valid point, but I think that Ana can be run with different healers to Lucio, though his nerfs are a definite hit to her power.

I could definitely see Ana/Zen or Ana/Mercy being a decent setup for a more mid-range comp though. Maybe even Ana/Baptiste if IF is a decent stand-in for a survivability ult.

Mercy is a good peel for Ana, but a typical mercy comp demands mobility, which Ana lacks. Zen and Ana is just bad all around. One Winston and they’re both useless.

That was more because there was no true main healer and the support roster was lackluster. Mercy was still not that great an option as a healer, Ana had recently been gutted and Sym was the only other option outside of those two.

It really wasn’t. Mercy with Mass Res was strong. Pharmercy and Widow were pretty common. It was just Lucio was a better peeler than mercy at the time, pre-rework with bunny hop. And Zen’s discord was key to dive. Things melt quicker with discord.

So the goal was to keep Zen alive. Lucio did it best, like he did Ana in triple tank.

They have done large changes like this in the past but they are ALWAYS 6+ months between them. This one change means nothing, they need to keep up the fast adjustments else I won’t believe a thing.

Also there have been countless Junkrat change post and all are good. Blizz goes and increases his primary fire damage on impact. NO ONE asked for this change. Kinda makes be think they don’t even listen or consider the communities request.

They shouldn’t be is the problem. 99% of these forums have absolutely no remote shred of an idea how balance works.

Seems like my hope for the devs to give something for mercy was misplaced heavily with the last ptr patch.

Thx Jeff

Meanwhile Sombra mains are wondering when her EMP will actually remove a shield from Winston and Orisa.

You know in the same way Sombra loses ult charge while using EMP before being stunned and/or killed.

How fast exactly?

Like Sombra Hack nerf fast?

Or Doomfist nerf fast?