Can you give me balanced teams?

6 blowouts in a row
0-2
0-3
0-3
0-2
0-2
0-2

none of these matches were close. literally every game i have all silver borders while the other team is full of smurfs. LITERALLY EVERY GAME. my last game my lowest level was a 4 star, they had 2 smurfs, 3 1 stars and a silver border. got crushed

first two games of the day, super easy. now i go on a 6 loss streak which are complete blow outs? this game literally picks how much you want to win or lose every day of the week. funny how one random day i go like 9-1 without playing any better.

9 Likes

“Balancing teams” is what ruined Competitive Play in the first place. More information:

1 Like

I figured out that the best way to migitate this issue is to play with your friends / find decent or good people to play with. The game will handicap you by giving you bad tms if your MMR is high so you should remove this by stacking

How this helped :slight_smile:

Never gonna happen bro

You will need a very serious team
stacking especially with high mmr greatly increase the chance you face against other team with smurf or even cheaters
Iv seen GM smurf in gold/plat on very high mmr account having insane long que time in those ranks, and facing other master+ smurfs almost every game before.

theres gotta be a few good people around your rank if unbalanced teams are such a big problem

2 Likes

It feels really out of control lately. You can guess immediately just by looking who is under level 100 who you’re going to need to focus/counter. It’s made comp a complete joke for the middle ranks, imo.

1 Like

That is not to do with the match maker.

That is to do with you and your team fundamentally playing badly and making mistakes that are not being learnt from.

2 Likes

Please stop posting this nonsense.

Firstly, it is complete waffle.

Secondly cross linking threads is actually against the forum code of conduct.

4 Likes

This isn’t true.

You will get matched with people / groups with similar MMR.

You right about playing with friends though. It is a lot more fun,.

2 Likes

Which means the match maker did a poor job with the teams. Keep being wrong

1 Like

No.

It means you did a poor job.

1 Like

„if you‘re sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead!“

ah yes a man of culture i see

Yeah sure. Just like I watched Harbleu go 1-9. Gonna say he played like crap for 9 games in a row? Didnt think so

replay codes? 20chars

He might of done. I don’t enjoy watching him so wouldn’t know.

But I’ll guess his teams didn’t click and the enemy just played better.

1 Like