Can you flag posts that put “20 characters”?

(1) it’s going against blizzard rules
(2) it looks like spam

But I want to know if this is ok to flag? It happens a lot and it drives me nuts. I don’t want to false flag so I want to check.

I’m sure this will be a post welcoming people to type “20 characters” in their posts, yes you will all drive me a bit nuts but I’m aware you’re going to do it so have a ball lol but I just hope I can get a real answer somewhere in there. It’s a real eyesore when scrolling through a bunch of posts, I can’t be the only one bugged by it. :woman_shrugging:

Sometimes, there are posts that just ask “yes” or “no” questions. The answer to these posts are either “yes” or “no”. Anything else would just be padding; same as just typing “20 characters”.

9 Likes

You going to report Michael Chu too? He did it as well.

12 Likes

It is not against the rules, the rules just says that a post must be 20 characters it dose not anywhere say what those characters should be, so yes it would be false flagging

1 Like

I swear to god, go out and find yourself some actual problems.

20 characters btw.

15 Likes

I’m just asking a question because I got annoyed :joy: not saying I’ve never been annoyed by the rule, but I’m equally as annoyed by the response to skirting it. Though, pretty funny even devs seem to hate their own rule

That’s a really weird thing to be annoyed about. Tbh.

2 Likes

Ok this is very true! Thanks for the response!

Oh.

Are you why i’m constantly flagged?

:woman_shrugging: People are annoyed by plenty of weird things. I’d come back and say at least I’m checking before (what I’ve discovered would be) false flagging :woman_shrugging:

You must really be fun at parties…

20 characters.

10 Likes

I’m so much fun. I go around and make sure everyone’s party banter is at least 20 characters.

1 Like

Yeah I hate those people!

20 characters :wink:

9 Likes

oi flag jeff!

20 characters.

1 Like

No
200 characters …

But why tho? It’s not spam if there is a question that warrants a short and concise reply, not being able to say it because somebody is gonna go flag your sorry behind is just plain wrong.

1 Like

Yes, you can.

Flag this.

Get a life
20 characters