Can we slim down Symmetra and ashe's critbox?

Well playing Ashe against Hanzo makes you feel like he shoots tree trunks, you absolutely dodge the arrow and it still hits you in the head. Lost count of how many times that happened. BTW, it’s over a year since she released and we still get a ton of hit reg issues with her.

1 Like

Its her stupid head hitbox…

You people say this, but always fail to acknowledge that “smallest projectile in the game” still means “really huge hitbox compared to any other game.” And the hitbox includes the entire hitbox, so if that means the entire arrow (which is idiotic), that means a larger hitbox.

1 Like

I thought that was baby D’va?

Other projectiles dont 1 shot. Comparing them to Genjis shurikens or Junkrats nades isn’t a like for like comparison.

On topic: Agreed.

1 Like

You realize I did indicate the arc contributes to the size right, did you even read my post?

“You people” are telling the truth, its not about other games its about Overwatch. Maybe you need to see what the devs said about this… anyhow, for your viewing pleasure:

1 Like

No, it makes perfect sense for Ashe’s whole hat to be a crit box. She shouldn’t wear such a big hat if she didn’t want that to be the case.

Okay, and I was going off of what you said. The projectile hitboxes are huge, and “smallest projectile” in a game where every projectile is enormous is a meaningless statement.

Hanzo barely has a head hitbox at all and his bow covers it, meanwhile Symmetra is like one of those damn grey alien things. Total sniper food.

I think they once said Hanzo has 1 of the smallest size projectiles.

She’s a cow girl, she rather die than part way with her hat

1 Like

What about torbjorn?
Snipers can kill him headshot if they aim on his body💔

They have said this, but again, this statement is meaningless. “Earth is one of the smallest planets in the solar system” means little when every planet is gigantic compared to us. In this case, Hanzo’s projectile hitboxes are huge, both in width and in that they consider the entire length of the arrow to be equally lethal.

Combine that with the ridiculous hitboxes that characters in this game have and you get a problem.

Yes, because everyone knows D.Va/Mercy projectiles 1/2 shot over half the cast.

and yet i have never felt like my arrows fly through people without registering a hit but it happens a lot on junk with his grenades.

No its relative, its not “meaningless” in the least. just accept that they aren’t that big after all, its the arc that is the key. Remember, its better to be correct, than right in life.

Maybe there s a comparison chart somewhere, or maybe that post was before Junk projectile got nerfed.

Er, no, I will not accept an untruth? The projectiles are enormous, and have been ever since Hanzo shot McCree around the corner through the doorway. They’ve been toned down some since then, but they’re still really bad.

“An untruth”… what “untruth”? You know they travel in an arc, Jeff or Geoff confirmed they are second smallest in the game…

It is weird how he has such a tiny critbox to the point where he can partially hide it if he’s aiming.

Meanwhile has Ashe a critbox that includes her hat.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like