Can we revert cryo-freeze buggy nerf

The reasoning for that though it’s how strong they get when played at OWL/GM.

Where as if Mei is a Tank, then having her as a Tank is forfeiting the utility of a different tank.

not only owl players complained about mei and sombra being annoying

and torb was f-tier before rework

Either way, the main thing Mei brings to the table at high tier is being “almost a third tank”.

Removing that allows her to be balanced based off of what she can do on ladder, instead of OWL.

In what world is freeze like hogs hook?

1 Like

It isn’t. But her wall is played a lot like a hook, if you can use it right.

Since it instantly turns “in position” to “out of position”

just comparing off tanks, they’re both stuns and in the end of the day the enemy is right in front of them ready to get a burst damage (icicle headshot >< scrapgun)

Are u suggesting it needs to be buffed or nerfed as a tank?

i’ll just quit the conversation
i don’t think we’ll ever agree with each other in this theme

and i need to make homework

he made her a tank but without reducing damage or cc duration, and if he doesn’t, blizzard will do. that’s why i don’t like mei tank concept; in my opinion it will just make mei be even more nerfed and worse than before

Eh, she still does less dmg than every off tank atm. Im not a fan of her going into tank tho.

1 Like

Would kinda suck to get rid of DoubleBarrier only to have the meta fall back to Mei/Reaper Rush comps.

we are ignoring how annoying freeze already is in a dps, imagine a more resistent tank

blizzard will remove stun from freeze

That would also mean u lose a tank to have mei on ur team, and id much rather have another barrier tank than a mei tank on my team.

Balance in general imo, should be done based on gm and masters. High ranks, but not owl, cuz thats totally different from the game, and a hero like mei is still pretty good there on certain maps, and soooo bad in all ranks of ladder.

1 Like

in my opinion double shield is like a way to not die to the amount of damage some dps like ashe, widow, mccree… cause

That’s the point.

It would reduce how Tanky a Rush comp could be. Since there wouldn’t be a “Third Tank” option besides Brig.

And Lucio/Brig would be kinda light on heals.

you got 34000 posts :slightly_smiling_face: :clap:

It’s intentional. RIP Mei.

In my opinion, DoubleBarrier should be weaker at close range, if it’s almost untouchable at medium/long range.

And Mei as a “Third Tank” interferes with that. Because she can’t be used to bodyguard against Dive/Rush.

Thanks

This seems really OP. So many buffs and the only real nerf seems to be she’d occupy the tank slot instead of the dps slot.

Most of them are just reverts for recent nerfs.

It’s only this, when you take out the reverts.

All they really did was change it to act as a wall. You’re clicking on a wall, not Mei.
You can straight remove the wall like effect and that means you can’t really hide from AoE effects, if you even used it as cover.