Can we remove open que?

i absolutely hate open que, in my placement matches i repeatedly got bad teams who couldn’t and wouldn’t work together, some were so bad they would even reset after everyone died, or coordinate. everyone also goes either tank or dps meaning there’s very little healing. It also promotes cheese strategies and team comps and is just really unenjoyable i honestly prefer 2/2/2. can we just keep 2/2/2, like i do not want open que at all its just horrible

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

5 Likes

…Don’t play it?

127 Likes

that doesn’t mean the problem doesn’t exist dude… me going to role que still means all this is going on in open que and there’s still a problem. i think the best approach is to ditch it next season like we did to hero bans.

1 Like

The “problem” is you not liking open queue.

“I don’t like it so no one else should be allowed to like it!!!”

78 Likes

just because you dont like it doesnt mean it needs to be removed

17 Likes

It doesn’t exist if you do not play it. See the problems in WoW do not exist for me because I do not play it.

10 Likes

no, the problems with open que will still be around, even if i don’t play it. problems with game modes don’t go away just because you stop playing it, that’s just not how things work man it just isn’t

1 Like

That is exactly how things work my friend. See you pick a mode that you like and play it, I pick a mode I like and I play it. If I do not play the mode I do not like then it’s problems do not bother me.

27 Likes

These things are only considered problems to you. If the people that play open queue did not enjoy their experience, they wouldn’t be playing it…

4 Likes

the problem is that the game mode itself is absoltely horrible like the worst ow teams and matches ive ever had. and its safe to bet im not the only one who’s had these issues.

1 Like

If that were true for everybody then nobody would play it.

8 Likes

What do you not understand about people having different tastes?

8 Likes

we need a bigger needle to burst that bubble of theirs

3 Likes

And? what do the worst matches YOU have ever had have to do with my enjoyment of the mode?

The ones that did went to open Q.

Ok fine. Can you rationally explain to me what effect would removing open Q have on you that simply not playing it will not?

3 Likes

They don’t balance for open queue, they balance for role queue so I’m not seeing the issue.

1 Like

Then don’t play it. Its optional, no one is forcing you to play it. Why do you get to ruin for others who like it?

5 Likes

people play comp and its horribly flawed. but holy f*ck this makes comp look like a paradise. ive never seen so many bad teams, salty players, cheesy comps and strats, etc. it would be a lie if i said i enjoyed any of it. every match its always the same. it would be a lie to say i enjoyed any of it, or to say anyone else enjoys it. i will not believe you if you say anyone does. how can anyone enjoy team mates who pick bad heroes and will coordinate at all, salty teammates who argue instead of working together, wont even group up or reset when the team dies, or when the enemy team picks the most broken and cheesy comps and strats ever. the game mode is very badly designed and not fun at all. i think it will be swiftly removed next season.

and good ridden’s too

like if it was one or two bad matches i would just brush it off but no, its every god damn match i play. its always the same

1 Like

Don’t play it.

I would rather play open queue then wait 10 mins to play normal comp

4 Likes

Only time I’m not in Open Queue is when No Limits is in rotation. Troll Queue can go to hell.

1 Like

Wait… No limits is still in rotation? Isn’t it pretty much made redundant by QPC?

Edit: I am dumb.