Can we pay blizz directly for the brig skin?

How are you not getting this?

“I want this thing.” “Okay, well you have to do that to get this thing.” “I don’t want to do that.” “Sorry, bud.”

You have to willingly do it to to get the skin. There is a difference between having a requirement and being forced into something.

You have to enter, willingly, into a transaction to get this skin. You’re not being forced into it.

It’s not because you disagree with my opinion. It’s because you honestly think you’re being forced into donating to streamers lol

I dunno man, it’s really similar. The entire point of this post is “I want to donate to smaller streamers, but Blizzard won’t let me!” It sounds an awful lot like “I want to donate to breast cancer research, but Blizzard won’t let me!” which are both pretty childish viewpoints, ngl

Why is Blizzard holding that hostage? Why can’t you just…support them on your own? Oh right you need a monetary reward for your good deeds which means you don’t want to support them, you just want to get stuff but only in the very specific way that would be acceptable to you.

Here’s the wild thing about all this. There’s a streamer on that list for everyone. Emongg is kind, funny, and works incredibly hard to promote this game. There are all kinds of members of the LGBTQ+ community on the list, Joystick is a very recent twitch partner. There’s someone you can find on that list that you’re okay with supporting, I’m sure of it.

You guys are malding because this isn’t being done in the exact and very particular way you want it to be done, which is chlidish af.

2 Likes

How is it grimm wanting to expand the list so not only a few select “elite people” on the list are the only beneficiated?

I’m Tokyo1pro1ow and Kyotosunrise I have over 9 twitch accounts how come blizzard hasn’t asked me to be on that list I currently follow over 100 DJs and multiple streamers on everything I’m also affiliated.

DAMMIT! You beat me to it.

1 Like

Because your thread is literally asking if you can bypass the streamers and pay for it directly.

Good job I don’t then :slightly_smiling_face: Even if I do play a fair bit of brig.

What part of this OP says “Hey I really wish there were more nice streamers on the list :)” In fact, you shame the entire profession of streaming by calling them ‘lazy blobs’.

And if you read the thread later, i said they should at least let us choose anyone we want, not only those from the exclusive list

I mean, you also said you’d rather give it to Blizzard directly instead of a “lazy blob.”

Gotta support those little guys.

Brig is my highest played character, but I don’t like the way the skin looks. My desire to get the skin is 0.

I just don’t get people malding over this, I really don’t.

3 Likes

Yes, you expressed your entitlement with the sentiment that you only want to do it YOUR way. There are small streamers on the list who will notice $15, you just saw xQc and rushed to the forums.

1 Like

They may not notice $15 but they will notice hundreds of people giving them $15 each.

1 Like

I understand why the devs wanted to do this, but not being able to get the skin outside of doing something that may or may not be in someone’s comfort zone reeks of the whole Pink Mercy issue.

FOMO tactics like this make me want to play this game less and less.

1 Like

I could say the same thing to you.
If you want the skin, you are forced to pay the content creators and not Blizzard themselves.

Nothing more or less than FOMO. A lot of collectionists out there that want everything.

2 Likes

You’re right
Hence it should be called “SUPPORT A WHALE”

1 Like

That’s not what they meant…

They meant it as 15 wouldn’t mean much to the person.

1 Like

It’s not being forced if you decide to do it though.

This is a really stupid semantics argument, tbh.

But you’re not being held hostage. It’s not going to change your gameplay experience.

If you don’t like streamers don’t donate, miss out on the skin, who cares?

If you don’t like the way they’re handling this promotion then fine, but you’re not being FORCED into anything.

Woosh.

Also, this is a limited time event, EVERY limited time event is FOMO, they’ve been doing it for a few years now. We just had like, 6 league skins come back temporarily, and it’s literally only because they aren’t making skins for OW1 anymore and needed something to fill time and coffers.

1 Like

Thanks! Definately gonna go for it, as I love watching ML7 :blush:

IF you want the skin. IF. IIIIIFFFFFF. You aren’t being forced.

IF I want a gold play button from YouTube I need to make a successful channel. IF I want the prize money from a game show I have to win the game. IF I want a pay check I have to go to work. I’m not forced to do any of those things.

PS: Entitlement is thinking that others aren’t allowed to enforce conditions required for you to get something because you think because it exists you deserve to have it.

2 Likes