Can we like get a Roadmap?

It mustn’t even be that accurate.
But yeah, to know what’s going to happen next, would be nice…

I mean it’s okay, that there is “secret-stuff”
But if we would at least know, that the “secret-stuff” will arrive e.g. around April, we would not have to ask all the time.

Please do not let us be so much in the dark.

7 Likes

Probably the reason they aren’t telling us much is because there won’t be much.

I hope I’m proved wrong.

1 Like

They probably don’t want to put a date on something if in development. Imagine if they couldn’t fulfill the promise due to a delay or they had to cancel it. I’d imagine the community would be more upset about that than having little information and Jeff would have to make another apology video. Personally, I’d be all for it because I get game development and I enjoy learning about the process etc. But for the average consumer, they expect things when dates are given.

Top secret stuff
More skins for events
secret stuff
some new heroes (that are totaly secret and no one can talk about even a bit)
You know, usual secret stuff.
Mayby new map.
And more secret, because oh boi they know how we love secret content.

That’s from Jeff’s post it was around December…

3 Likes

They will just be working on owl because activision will be demanding they make money

Its not much differend from my idea of what they would say XD

I see, it’s doomed…

Aren’t they one entity now, though? Facepunch has a cool road map for Rust, Blizzard could do something like that. But that game was always in this state of change like permanent pre-release. I’d imagine Blizzard wants their products to feel like a completed thing and everything else is just added features rather than always in alpha/beta.

Look for warframe roadmap for 2019 and compare it to how devs in this game let us know they work on something :stuck_out_tongue:

Can anyone tell me what a roadmap is?

Is Roadmap Roadhog’s brother?

4 Likes

Ideas and plans for future development for new year for game. In short

1 Like

Must I?
I mean google is your friend…

Nope, Aster already did. :ok_hand:

1 Like

‘top secret stuff’’ = overwatch mobile

1 Like

No no no
Overwatch mobile is top secret stuff they not allowed to talk about
Get your facts straight! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Imagine if we got a schedule for all the planned hero, gamemode, map, event, etc. releases for the upcoming year. It would be so much fun to count down, speculate, and look forward to everything! I would love if Blizz did this! I’m not big on surprises, so I’m not happy with all the secrecy.

1 Like

That’s excatly my point.
We really don’t know what is going to happen next.

And they could still add surprises, like a map, if they want to.

Disclaimer:
OW-mobile doesn’t count as a surprise…

1 Like

Yea, i think there are two problems with devs to do that

1- someone upstairs dont let them (im not sure about it, i dont know how they work to be honest, just my idea)

2- they think that if they announce something, if it didnt happend or be delayed players will be angry

What is ture, but for some of us its better to understand if something is deleyed if we know that there was actualy some work put into this. Top secret dont make us belive in anything,