Can we get the original pink mercy skin back?

To answer you Megadodo, just as much as I did before :smiley:

Which is to say, absolutely nothing has changed! Glad to have ya, glad youā€™re getting your skin, and thankful a new round of people will be supporting the cause trying to find a cure for cancer!

thats to all the attackers and the doubters, really :smiley:

yā€™all know who you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanna say Megadodo, congrats. It was a long road, maybe it would have happened even if we didnā€™t say anything on these forums, but you and Hulk were the most common users talking about this, so letā€™s just be happy.

Letā€™s have a virtual hug, we did it!

2 Likes

Huge W :heartpulse:

3 Likes

1-Mercy playerbase

2-FOMO

Hey Megadodo, havenā€™t you heard??

• Itā€™s ā€œNeverā€ā€”everā€”coming back! :joy:

• Itā€™s ~exclusive!~ :face_with_spiral_eyes:
    • Blizzard has no plans for the skin to return!
  • People didnā€™t buy it out of good faith, or even want it for that reason! :exploding_head:

• Just donate straight to the BCRF! You donā€™t need a skin for that! :joy:
    • Just buy a used account with Pink Mercy, TOS be damned!
  • Blizzard doesnā€™t own the skin! BCRF wants nothing to do with Blizzard!

• Too much negotiating and red tape!
    • Itā€™s just some nobody PR rep on the BCRF Twitter that said theyā€™d be interested in seeing the charity drive skin returnā€”not an official statement of interest!

The gatekeepers are all going to be so madā€¦ :joy:

You did the hardest work keeping the interest alive on these forums. Please pop some Champaign and pat yourself on the back for us.

Now, about that ā€œ6v6 is never/canā€™t/should not returnā€ thingā€¦

2 Likes

Lets not forget CB, who took a ton of abuse for starting and restarting the Pink Mercy request threads

There are many many many others as well, too many to remember or remain, who stood up in the fact of the constant attacks from doubters and ā€œmuh exclusiveā€ folks

as Paladin Danse said: ā€œI didnt do it aloneā€

2 Likes

oh god, you just reminded me of guitar hero.

1 Like

I heard all of that and a lot more, actually :smiley:

this is a great day to be an enormous Dodo

(Iā€™d post my pic if I had TL3, but alas)

1 Like

My smile just wont quit and I am humming the Toby Keith song continuously :smiley:

Its like Christmas and my birthday all at the same time, only better

Yā€™all could have donated any time to that foundation but you needed skins to do so. Kind of sad.

Yeah im really sorry about that sewerboi.

I started that derail with him. I was trying to show that a lot of trusted ā€˜sourcesā€™ are not good.

He did try to take that debate to Twitter, but i donā€™t have a twitter and never will use that platform. And I started that debate. Politics and covid, 2 things we canā€™t talk openly about on many platforms such as this, and I talked about them both.

Entirely my fault.

I didnā€™t think or intend it would lead to a heated debate. I should have had that foresight.

Once again, Iā€™m sorry :pray:

1 Like

Do we know if its for cancer? I havent seen anything concrete on that

since this is a Pink Mercy thread, talking about straight donations is irrelevant

that said, no, nothing is stopping any of us from doing both

also, how do you know as a fact that not a single one of us making this purchase arent doing both? I would think youā€™d have to have global mind reading powers to know that and state it as a fact

1 Like

from the article

2 Likes

hey, since you have TL3, can you post my video (see earlier post) from me to all the haters, attackers, doubters, and "but muh exclusivity"ers

1 Like

FOR SOME REASON ITā€™S NOT LETTING ME MOST THAT TOBY KEITH SONG LIKE THAT WTF

I have no idea why

Thanks for trying

still cant stop smiling ear to ear and humming How dā€™ya like me now

all
day
long

ā€˜https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LEā€™

1 Like

I was actually looking into the trust levelsā€¦ I used to have a 2 prior to being suspended. Now, apparently, Iā€™m a 0.

Apparently you need TL2 in order to post a link to a Youtube video.