Can we get some sort of an update, please? [Beta]

It’s company policy for them to go into hiding when they don’t have a good answer to a problem.
Or some generic response.

4 Likes

“If we ignore them they will eventually go away”

3 Likes

I’ll become the fly, they always miss if need be.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pls Blizzard, I’m begging you :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Hopefully there’s an update

Considering from this forum alone, how many players it seems have met the requirement but have yet to get in.

It’s not something I think they can or should ignore.

1 Like

Posting for a friend. He too did everything but doesn’t have beta. It’s like they’re pretending they fixed the issue. Just make it open beta at this point.

1 Like

Still waiting I made a ticket hopefully I can play tomorrow

I did the same thing. I think im gonna go to sleep with tears now. :smiley:

Same here. I met the requirements many hours ago and still have no update while my friends get to test.

I followed all drop rules still no ow2 beta on my battlenet. Submitted a ticket, I get “something went wrong” when I check it.

I already responded to the previous forum, but I’ll do it again here just in case
Battle Tag: Penguino#11582

I linked my accounts on both Battle.net and Twitch, claimed the drop on Twitch, checked the drop-down menu every hour for the Beta, tried the fixes such as launching OW in a different region, and I still have no access to the Beta.

This is ridiculous. OW fans have been craving this beta for months now, and Blizzard isn’t giving us the reassurance that they’re investigating the issue for people like us who don’t see the Beta in Battle.net. The silence is discouraging, and I’m losing faith in Blizzard.

All I ask is that Blizzard helps us. We’re only here because we want to support them and their game.

2 Likes

They are just ignoring the problem while they play lul. no shot they would make it open beta they need viewership for the OWL streams. i’m done waiting around I opted in and I claimed it for nothing I don’t have the patience anymore I’ve played this game for years

30 hours later…

:neutral_face:

bruh

1 Like

We will get an update in 6 months, about this beta, with a 1 minute playoverwatch update.
Blizzard mo.

Anyone know the ingredients for the summoning ritual? To summon a blue post response…

:thinking:

was in the last thread but ill post here too 35 hours in still nothing SilentStorm#19784

1 Like

lol still nothing just sad at this point

Dahar #11970, still nothing and ive fulfilled all the requirements… considering that the four hours of my life taken from me were supposed to give a “guaranteed drop,” i’m not really interested in continuing to support this new game until we get some sort of communication on this.

Bumping with this.

Pretty sure, we’re over 50? Nearing 60? Hours at this point… :grimacing: rough.

And my ticket has yet to be answered as well. It really feels like Blizzard underestimated the amount of players that would squeeze into that small window in the middle of the week. :laughing:

I realize there are security risks involved with it, but I feel an email code based solution instead of relying on account connections would’ve probably gone over smoother. :man_shrugging: