Can we get a balance patch?

and that is wrong, now sorry gave your trolling answers even too much attentions, bye :slight_smile:

if they work more on this place people won’t be in such bad mood, yes they told that, and none is ever gonna accept that.

bye now

You’re allowed to think it’s wrong and not like it.

But when they tell you there will be no new content…
Then you wonder why there isn’t any new content.

I mean cmon it’s quite simple

1 Like

ok since you became more civilized with your answer I reply.

2 1/2 years (almost 3 now with no content ) is too much, there is no single excuse for that.

for sure at first that was covid who slowed down everything, but why other software houses managed to release games (even big ones) while this company can’t move forward by an inch?

No, we dont need patches. Weve got mustard on hot dogs

Am I missing something?

Why are people talking about hotdogs in this thread? Lol?

Again you are expecting something from them that they told you wasn’t coming

I don’t know what you expect when someone says “hey, we are working in OW2 so don’t expect any new content for OW1”

Again you don’t have to like it, but that’s what’s going to continue to happen regardless of how you feel.

I personally wish OW2 was ready too but I’m not going expect something that they specifically said I wouldn’t get.

That wouldn’t make sense
It’s a very entitled way of thinking when you do this

1 Like

They probably have every single qualified human resource available assigned to clear that 5v5 balance mess they’ve gotten themselves into, so it’s probably the smaller evil to not get any balance patches right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes.

(20 characters)

For the record, you are correct, they said no new content would be coming for OW1.

Content is things like new heroes, new competitive maps (not including those small deathmatch ones)

But balance patches aren’t content. It’s expected in a live service game to keep it fresh and interesting, and the last one we got was 3 months ago. That’s why people are unhappy.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support just trying to explain it to this guy and it seems to be wasted effort tbh

I know people are unhappy with patch frequency but I mean no patch will ever make everyone happy anyways

Well I mean I’m kind of supporting you, I’m okay with there being no new actual content, if they want to focus on OW2…

But there still haven’t been any balance changes to the main game in quite some time… and that other guy is right, it’s just tweaking some numbers in a code, anything, please…!

Okay.

(20 characters)

More frequent patch yes

also more patches that don’t buff and nerf the same heroes lol

It would be worth it for double shield and immortality to go away

At least dva can still feed and doesn’t change the fundamentals of the game

4 Likes

The thing is balance is all individual bias.

I think the balance is the best it has ever been currently and don’t want there to be a new patch every month when it’s already quite good.

Most players arnt on the forums and I rarely ever hear a balance complaint in game.

Any balance complaint in the forums is biased towards that individuals skill level.
Like when people in bronze say bastion is OP but people in GM say he’s garbage.

Secondly once 5v5 hits OW1 balance becomes irrelevant so I’m not surprised at the lack of meddeling when balance IMO is quite good

1 Like

ahahahah best ever seen? Like cree soldier always around? like same tanks always around?

same healers?

please. this is just a stale meta

not a good meta, fine to have some heroes viable. but not for such a long time

also, even if you’re working on ow 2 you can still balance the first game

and even release a new hero, maybe not a new map since they have to rework them around 5v 5 but a new hero yes.

Objection. I have been waiting for Ana to recieve substantional nerfs for much longer than 3 months.

Just saying. Pretty sure the tanking experience will improve A LOT if that grandma got substantial nerfs.

P.S. - not taking sides here, just imo Ana has been making the game miserable for tanks (including myself) for so long. Maybe the game is in a decent spot. But it can be A LOT better if we just gutted the granny.

2 Likes

The fact that you laugh at someone’s opinion means I’m done respecting your opinion…
I hope others respect your opinion as much as you do theirs when you disagree.

Total mutant

Bahahahaha your opinion wrong bahahaha like wut lol :joy:

You sound like a tool

1 Like

I only agree with you halfway on these.

Balance right now is okay, it’s far better than in the past, but there are still some glaring problems at the top level.

I’m talking about GM+ level players and streamers. Blizzard usually balances the game around them anyway, so if multiple of them say there are problems, they likely know a thing or two more than you or I do.

Second, yes, once 5v5 in OW2 pvp is released, none of this will matter. But you do realize that this is not coming for a long, long time, right?
There was a recent announcement stating a futher delay. They wouldn’t say that unless it was significant.

So yeah, they’re not gonna try any major, crazy characters reworks since it won’t matter in the long run, but there is no reason they can’t adjust a few numbers for the current game.

They would gut everyone else, but won’t touch Ana.

1 Like