Can we get a balance patch?

its not just samito and chipsa that share the same opinion(s). Danteh, Emongg, Flats, Jay3, Gale, Salt, KarQ, ML7, , all have said things on twitter similar to Chipsa and Samito. That’s a lot of people who coincidentally have the worst takes on balance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, yeah, the only decent one you listed was Emongg. I wouldn’t bother listening to the rest.

I have no idea who Salt is to be fair. First I have heard of that name.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to see emongg be part of the balance team honestly, and that’s saying something!

5 Likes

If emongg was on the balance team, he would for sure fix brig, immortality, and double shield and I think those 3 are biggest balance issues right now

4 Likes

I have a feeling D.va would be broken tho

It didn’t go live because the changes were absolutely awful. It had nothing to do with players not liking fun things.

7 Likes

Buffing one of the most dominant characters is perplexing.

It was entirely predictable the community would have reacted the way they did.

8 Likes

They are just small indie company, yes.

Did they seriously do that?

Yes, in the last experimental they felt it necessary to give McCree, one of the most dominant DPS in the game, multiple buffs.

They buffed his ult to kill faster yet again, and they made is roll usable in the air.

What’s funny is how many changes that ult has gotten. They reworked Mercy’s ult with far fewer balance attempts.

The roll is also confusing, since they literally tried the same change in a previous ExC and it was deemed to be too powerful because of how it interacted with characters like Wrecking Ball and Doomfist.

The entire thing reeked of character favoritism.

4 Likes

i lost a lof of hope on the team balance, with the last experiemntal card. is like they are playing other game xd

1 Like

Maybe instead of commenting about hotdogs and ketchup they can use their ‘‘resources’’ by working on a patch.

Probably better off we won’t get one. The last experimental was terrible.

3 Likes

but was nice when they made a post saying that they will not put those changes on the live because they read the feeedback. maybe they now know that no one want more powercreep. and mccree dont needs any buff!

You’re right I could use a hotdog.
Any more intellectual comments?

You act as if they do nothing all day.

if we had something new you can be right, sadly here is around 2 years and half without nothing, so ye, I don’t see nothing so to me their doin nothing, even their ow2 is delayed till 2070

So when they said they won’t be releasing any new content while they develop OW2 were you just not listening or was that too hard to understand.

You may not like it but they literally told you.

Drama queen much?

1 Like

I see the new meme is around, is reality my friend, ow2 delayed, zero contents since years here.

at least argument :wink:

So you arnt smart enough to understand what they told you… got it

someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed I see, argument instead of insulting and then I can understand something, by now I see only someone insulting.

For the third time they TOLD you there wasn’t going to be new content.

Where is the difficulty for you?