Can we discuss Hanzos immensely huge aimbox

People are talking about Honzo being able to headshot when he didn’t hit the head. I’m saying I think literally every character can do this.

Ah. Now i undestand. But it didn’t made much sense for me as an answer to my post because i was refering to the “not hitting the head” point at all.

I was suggesting the OP to try out himself if there are such big difference to other heroes in the training area.

Yeah it wasn’t to say that you specifically were incorrect necessarily.

That was a bit of a word salad of a sentence, sorry lol

2 Likes

All fine. I asked and you explained your intention. This happens easy when things are just written briefly, like in forums and chats.

2 Likes

More like a projectile problem than a Hanzo problem.
But because Hanzo has the only projectile (I think) that can oneshot all the blame goes to him.

2 Likes

I’m happy with this thread so far in light of the other one we are in lol (not with you, but those other posters)

No, you two must do combat now. To the death.

1 Like

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool !

… wtf the above “lool” alone gets not accepted by the forum software with the message “It is unclear what i wrote. Is it a complete sentence?”.

1 Like

The projectile buff was unbelievably stupid. He’s cheaper now than he ever was. The hitbox wouldn’t be so frustrating if it weren’t compounded with high mobility, super fast projectiles, and oneshot capability at any range.

You know, I’ve had that happen a few times before.

And every time, what I was trying to post was in fact, a sentence.

:man_shrugging:

Hanzo’s projectile hitboxes have felt wonky for a long time, but the developers insist they’re the smallest in the game and what not. They’ve not answered how it’s possible for Hanzo to kill someone he doesn’t even have in sight, but that’s nitpicking it seems like for the developers. Who doesn’t love hiding behind a wall and get headshot by Hanzo?

There’s a reason he’s a meme on the internet and why that meme revolves around him hitting headshots without even being close to someone’s head.

I think a part of it is simply that Hanzo’s arrows are more oppressive by comparison. Zenyatta’s right click dishes out a ton of damage, but it’s spread out between four (comparatively) slow-moving orbs that have to be charged first. Hanzo benefits from the massive projectile hitbox while suffering from virtually none of the inherent shortcomings that should come with it. He may not be statistically OP, but he’s annoying and cheap.

Here’s your proof that he is not wrong:

I have seen significantly less hanzo headshots teleport to my dome than Meicicles that bend space and time. People are only mad at Hanzo because he is a sniper even though there are significantly more frustrating projectile heroes with the issue.

I don’t see the soldier in this video shooting at the same side distance and missing. So what does it proof?

Anyhow, no one actually said that there is no difference to hitscans at all.

Maybe post the video that compares all heroes instead of just using Hanzo to support your point without comparison.

2 Likes

Again, he’s not wrong. You are wrong here.

With what? What have i said that is wrong?

Oh here we go with that again. Same old argument Hanzo defenders always like to pull. There’s NO other (projectile) hero that can one shot so easily like Hanzo does (or two shot in case of bodyshots) so no need to compare them.

2 Likes

Sounds like confirmation bias to me.

2 Likes