Can we buff Sombra a little?

It depends on who you’re attacking. If you’re going after McCree then he’ll stun you before you can kill him unless he’s almost dead to start with. And then heroes like Tracer and Genji can escape if not hacked.

Yeah, but I’d like to have both options available. If hack did damage you’d really have to lead with it.

Sure I’d like both as well, but she’s risks becoming over powered with both.

Oh, well, the weapon damage upgrade would help with either approach. You don’t need hack damage then.

But think about the impact on EMP if it also did 25 damage to every hacked target. Then it wouldn’t be so reliant on your team to make it something other than a worthless ult.

The hack wears off in 6 seconds, but those extra 25 damage require them to take action to reverse.

I really think EMP is already powerful enough. She needs power outside of her abilities, not more power in them.

EMP can be very powerful, especially if you cancel some ults with it, but all too often it’s pointless if your team don’t follow up.

Be careful of what you wish for. Every buff, no matter how small, has been met with heavy nerfs. That is just how it is for Sombra. What will you buff? What will you nerf to the ground to compensate?

I already mentioned this in another thread, but how about changing Sombra gun to projectiles?

With the change to projectiles:
-I’m sure most people would be ok with it (people on the forums tend to tie projectile aim with needing more skill)
-Bigger hitboxes (makes the spread less of an issue)
-projectile damage properties (no damage fall-out; which in my opinion is her biggest issue)
-Will be flashy (quicker and easier for people to notice where Sombra is positioned when she’s shooting, should make more people happy)

I think it would make a good addition, I can’t tell you how often I’d settle for having a holdout pistol (like Mercy’s or Baby D.va’s).