Can we all agree on this?

We want a Reworked Mercy versión with a reworked Mass-rezz with Counterplay / some tweaks

Hide ‘n’ seek should be more punished for letting your teammates die.
like a SR drop or something.

5 Likes

How do you give an SR drop?

1 Like

The ninja mass rezz issue was totally exaggerated.

15 Likes

Maybe but it was still a thing, regardless.

2 Likes

I’m fine with single Rez.

But they could make the cast time lower/instant if they make the frequency it gets used lower.

Also they should give Valk more interactivity.

6 Likes

Buff the weak heroes first, then mess around with Mercy.

4 Likes

Old Mercy had a much lower pickrate than now. The issue was more that people feeled cheated when she pressed this-never-happened button and that it was easier to rank up because mass rezz gave a lot sr.

Some system that detects long unhealed times and rezz of large numbers, and that rests 10 SR points (for example) I do not know if this would be 100% good

Bug fixes too.

My big three:

• Rein Earthshatter bug
  • Roadhog Hook bug
  • Mei Iceblock bug
2 Likes

And Doomfists 40 or so bugs.

4 Likes

A low pickrate doesn’t mean the broken aspect of a character was ok. It was somewhat ok before she the invincibility on Rez because she would get murdered as soon as she did it.

A lot of raging would quieten down if the -->dev’s<-- said something like this

No. We do not want a return to mass rez. Not ever.

2 Likes

I dont want this topic to be Megathread, Just tell if we can agree Mercy needs a Rework
We Know Road/Rein and Doomfist needs to be Bugfixed
but I do not think it takes 1 year to fix the bug, with Mercy we have been using this version for almost a year, so I think there are certain priorities.

Mass Rez was bad for the game. It shouldn’t come back just because Mercy players are salty about their hero getting changed.

2 Likes

No, sorry I don’t want mass rez back in any form.

3 Likes

Yeah, um no. I don’t think anyone can agree with that. It’s not like you hid for half the game. It was a min at best. Probably take longer to walk from spawn back to the fight, and your system would flag that as bad play.

thanks for the feedback!

Yes, that the way to reward the supports. Punish them for a bad team of 5 DPS overextending (and large amount of time without heals) and then expect to have 2 supports in the team. Again I go. First Mercy was balanced, for almost a year, then Blizzard give ver invulnerabilty, and messed Up everything. Then came Seabird ranting, the legions of DPS with Seabird tatooed in their arm ranting here, then the unwanted rework and then the OP Mercy and then the 11 nerfs…

The only way to solve this is Mercy starting Up her Car and blowing Up. Hope she was taking Genji home.

2 Likes

Some like this is my ideal Mercy , Mass rez but without Invulnerabilty, No mass rez allowed in spawn and some more tweaks

1 Like