Can someone translate this?

This could mean that we need to play the mission with all 4 heroes it gives us

2 Likes

I’d prefer Moira. Two healers would take some pressure off.

But I agree with others that it could still be Widow. She could have a new skin in motion.

“By George! He cracked the code!”

I feel like this was the best guess and the one that makes sense to me (especially since the silhouette looks close) but her skin being blue before her “Talon” skin kind of ruins it.

I mean, I still find the whole “Widow is blue because her heart beats so slowly…” explanation kind of weird but if that is the case, I’d imagine she’d get in this skin some time after joining Talon.

Noire may forever remain just a fun side skin rather than a lore one…but maybe we will get something similar? With all of the Noire requests players throw out, I could totally see the skin dev team creating an alternate version with her normal skin tone and maybe similar body armor.

2 Likes

Alta Vista translation from Korean to English…

Extraction Results

Extracting Harry with a hard Njan droid

The longer text doesn’t make too much sense if you do a direct translation, but it’s probably supposed to mean “complete the mission with each of the four heroes.”

With both the “Strike Team” and “The Venice Incident” achievements, they also had the four playable heroes as their respective images, and the requirements were the same.

B-side idea: Pretty sure I am 99% wrong but no one else mentioned it…

What if Cuerva drops as a surprise hero and fourth member of this team? :exploding_head:

Hype.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think it’s Moira with the “horns” we saw on her Overwatch outfit

2 Likes

God please. Make that a skin.

2 Likes

Extraction results in difficult-to-reach dissociation

that’s the translation

2 Likes

More than likely it’s either Moira, and the team are capturing Widow, or it’s Widow and she’s just killed Gerard

1 Like

I hope this is fake because i NEED an event with WidowMaker as a relevant character.
I don’t want Moira again :confused:

3 Likes

No amount of brainwashing forces people to get bad haircuts.

6 Likes

Actually, the more I look into the image and the text translation, the less this makes sense.

The text seems to indicate that you get this achievement you need to complete the event on hard. However, the image of 4 hero icons for every event is for completing it with the 4 heroes, not for beating it on a difficulty.

Also, two healers? With a repeat healer no less?

I’m also pretty weary of that baptiste icon.

1 Like

ugh i’m happy they’ll release Baptiste’s young talon skin that skin was badass

oh is it a skin for the event?

Yeah check the bottom right icon in the image it’s the same hair he had when he was a kid/ adult in talon.

1 Like

First thing is that is Korean
Second, it is a translation of English but it seems faulty in first place

It says mission- extract result: extract in hard mode
Extract doesnt seem to make sense. Must be clear or something

1 Like

Probably just the one for beating hard mode with any of the four heroes in the normal version of the Archives event rather than all heroes.

I think is Wdowmaker Noire OR Moira Scientist

2 Likes