Can someone explain this to me?

Well I guess I’ll never know if that’s the case :frowning:. I was so curious too.

1 Like

Does Zarya do the not very not good :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t even know.

breaks

1 Like

The plot thickens…

1 Like

Thats real?? Oh my god im crying I dont understand it at all

1 Like

It’s really bugging me, and I hate it.

I wish they would explain it better so I can test it out more. I’d like to help them by finding out what triggers it, but without a better description I’m clueless.

1 Like

I was thinking this too. Somebody needs to test with a friend. Also, make sure to do it on the PTR instead of live servers. It might be bound only to 1.3

I’ve tested this as well and discovered nothing. But I have a slight suggestion tho: maybe she shows an obsence gesture, when her left hand finders’ animation bugs? Why not lol

Bless it is now known!!

4 Likes

My little mistake has gained a lot more traction than I was hoping for. At least no one noticed the Known Issues List still listed patch 1.29 instead of 1.30!

As for the bug, it was very simple in why I found it so funny, as she reloaded, her entire body got scrunched up into her armor, kind of like when a turtle tries to hide in it’s shell, but she kept a hand out to wave at you.

I took a screenshot so you can all see, and hopefully satisfy your curiosity:

224 Likes

I live for this, homie

8 Likes

Put this in the Louvre imo

13 Likes

This ones going in the scrapbook.

2 Likes

She’s doing something this guy won’t forgive.

I can’t explain any further…

4 Likes

Well, this is… :confused:

1 Like

this is a nice thread. I had a nice chuckle.

2 Likes

When the astronaut’s spacesuit depressurizes

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA I love this thread

i want this as a skin now…

1 Like

no…that would just cause everything to rush to the part of the suit most resistant to crushing…aka the helmet