Can someone explain this to me?

Continuing the discussion from 1.30 Known Issues List:

Really only check in on these forums for patch notes/dev comments these days, so I was reading through the known issues section when I came across this nugget. Can somebody please explain to me what is meant by this? I’m very curious now.

17 Likes

It means she does a very not good thing god I can’t believe some of the people on the forums these days

/s obv

12 Likes

Probably someone getting offended by something unintentional they saw in blizzards wonky animation.

I feel like this is most likely true, but I still want to know what the gesture is that is so “very not good”. I don’t see anything wrong with the animation.

I’m curious now too lmao

Was it like a weird gesture or just her arm or something breaks? Was a glitch in TF2 where spy would get a 3rd arm when reloading sometimes so like is that that kinda very not good thing or is it like an actual offensive gesture?

2 Likes

Welcome back Fragehardt.

1 Like

Not coming back full time lol. This one known issue had me so perplexed though that I just had to know.

4 Likes

The forums isn’t worth your time anyway lol.

3 Likes

I would really like to know as well. It’s going to bug me.

1 Like

It kind of sounds like she does something naughty, but not directly saying the word ‘naughty’.

Kind of like saying it to a toddler.

“You did a very not good thing”

I honestly have no clue what its referring too though. I’d like to know. Anyone care to elaborate?

2 Likes

It absolutely is not. I’m having fun playing the game much more since I more or less quit posting on here.

Me too. That’s what drove me to post on here. I’ve looked at the animation a few times now and don’t see what’s wrong. The footage I’m looking at is old though, so maybe it’s a new patch thing…???

1 Like

I’m sure its probably along those lines and Blizzard is addressing it as “very not good thing” because its probably also really funny whatever it is that happened.

Still doesn’t tell us what it is that Zarya did on reloading.

Did she flip the bird? Moon everyone? Just glitched out? Her weapon would disappear visually?

Its so damn vague, I’m actually annoyed with the wording. Blizzard is usually very clear with the patch notes and bug list, but this one goes against it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like to know what it is too.

I would boot up the game but I’m doing other stuff rn but will keep posted here for updates

I won’t be able to get on the game until tomorrow night. Its going to plague me lmfao.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in the same boat. I won’t be by my PC until tomorrow afternoon most likely.

Can somebody please log in and check for us?

I just tested, and I don’t know what it is.

She reloads fine, and I don’t see anything wrong. I reloaded like a hundred times (I set her ammo to almost 1 so she reloads after every shot).

It might be when a specific skin is equipped, but Blizzard really didn’t say it.

I can’t replicate the bug :frowning:

1 Like

From what I can gather she does something strange that they don’t like when she reloads. It hurt my head for a bit trying to figure it out.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s from the third person animation, not the first person player perspective.

1 Like

I’m actually laughing out loud right now, thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

3 Likes