Can sojourn be nerfed faster

whats more oppressive than being hooked and one shot without making any mistakes, by a self healer w/600 hp?

Hog has counters.

“we see how popular sojourn has become lately, and decided to make our playerbase enjoy playing her more, thank you for your feedback and cosntantly mentioning our new great hero, we hope you going to show the same love for the next one we make as well, buy battlepass, thank you.”

1 Like

every hero in the game has counters, doesnt mean he isnt oppressive

That… is just what I said.

Brig dominated everything from bronze up to masters, simply because she was able to one-shot Tracer, duel almost every DPS and even Tank on her own. Sojourn is for sure busted but nothing will beat Brig 1.0 with so high survivability, an easy to hit stun, cc-ability, a 600hp barrier and a bugged Ultimate.

1 Like

When they do eventually nerf her, I hope that they utterly sledgehammer her. Not a little nerf, not a moderate one, a huge one. Take away her ability to charge railgun off of barriers and take away its ability to headshot except while ulting. Let her AOE come from a destructible 30HP source and make her lose railgun charge after 3s.

Even with all of those nerfs she’d still be very strong, that’s how busted she is right now.

Moira, Sojourn and Tracer have no counters.

Except she didn’t. She made flankers irrelevant and enabled goats which wasn’t even played below masters.

Low ranks have always loved their Pharah and Junkrat more than flankers. Both of whom were very strong vs Brig if it wasnt goats.

Not that any of this matters. The fact that this is even debatable speaks to how massively overpowered Sojourn is. The discussion should be about how many sledgehammer nerfs she needs. Anything less leads to what we saw with Brig - a never ending meta because the key problem wasnt nuked.

I agree that both Brig 1.0 and current Sojourn are absurdly busted and are unhealthy for the game.

Brig was so strong because of her stun and short cooldowns with her insane survivability.

Sojoutn is so busted because she has everything, from a slow and aoe damage, constant damage output, insane mobility, a absurdly strong Ultimate and on top of that a 100% accurate hitscan 1-shot.

Better delay the patch so we can nerf Junkrat though.

:partying_face:

Tbf… Junkrat is busted, he is way to good against tanks and can 1-shot combo 200-250hp heroes /s

I think all the balance patch got relayed because we have to wait for console as well.

Well yeah. But that’s the point of this “numbers only balance changes” feature, is that it allows them to make small tweaks to the game, WITHOUT having the wait for consoles.

Kinda like instead of changing an OVERWATCH.EXE file, they are just changing an GAME_BALANCE_NUMBERS.INI settings file.

I’m kind of attached to the idea myself :slight_smile:

We have crossplay now, so we kind of have to wait for consoles too. It sucks, but it is what it is.

She could be nerfed in the next minute and it wouldnt be soon enough.
Braindead broken hero design

They always had to. Well at least they always chose to. Now they have to.

Jeff Kaplan and Michael Heiberg on Experimental mode, Triple Damage, and ice cream economics - News - Overwatch

We’ll just have to wait and see Sym get rekt again.

Shoot her face.

All they need to do is may everyone’s second ability a mini ultimate. McCree nade is a prime example this is ridicules it holms and does a boatload of damage. Makme solder 76 rockets holm. Make Zens debuff do a dot. Make sims full charged plasma ball slow enemy or speed up ally. Torb shotgun blast gives him ED and debuffs him making his ult charge slower. Phara boost no longer projects up but backwards or forwards and when doing thrusters is when she gets upward movement. Widowmaker when ADS all she sees is her dead husband with no head. These are just some of the decisions that bliz should make to have this game be less toxic and more fun.

dunkrat is fine actually

1 shot headshots, tanks too. Is that a thing or did I imagine it?