Can junkrat please get a buff

Lmaoooo, no?
You delusional

The two are a little bit different.

What is Widowmaker’s primary mechanic? How simple is it? How do you execute it? What can complicate things?

She’s a sniper. The head is something they were going to aim for anyway. You do what you were going to do anyway and she gets a bonus.

Now compare that to the change you propose for junkrat. His grenades bounce. You try to bounce a grenade into a target behind cover. You do what you would have done anyway and suddenly…you miss.

You missed because after it bounced something happened that you didn’t know about, weren’t told, and wasn’t obvious because becoming smaller when they bounce isn’t something grenades normally do.

My head hurts seeing a player with a genji icon asking for a fix for junkrat… I think I need an asprin.

1 Like

Just to check, are you aware that 0.2m radius is the current radius for grenades, and 0.3m radius was the original radius for grenades?

That probably doesn’t math well for them… don’t hold your breath.

Ironically, you’re the one I replied to last time.

•Junkrat Nerfs - Where Are We Going?• - #36 by GreyFalcon-11737

Yup. It was a 66% volume reduction. 0.3 to 0.2 was not a “small change”.

the balance team think 76 and brigitte are fine
they think the game being a jankenpon is good
they nerfed roadhog when he was underpowered

33%
they reduced it by 33%

on paper it is
inbthe middle of a battle it is not

so you want him to be a god? with no counter play?

he flanked me after hising in a corner

I dunno, it feels weird.
IMO it’d be cool if projectiles had 30-50% speed bonus that slowly decay to normal speed but in the same trajectory. So you could hit enemies on close range better but it’d be the same for spam.
Conc-mine buff is good

Revert projectile size nerf, reduce ult charge by 10-20%.

My only problem with Junk was his ult, cause, well it’s annoying.
But his weapons, mines, trap and general playstyle was so damn fun dude. I love his area denial, it’s just really cool to me.

And I was one of those guys wanting nerfs back in like season 4, haha!
They nerfed him too much though, I just miss him now, never see him anymore.

3 Likes

I prefer consistent mines that does 80-90 damage, an ult charge requirement increase and trap doing 120/110.

Edit: A little verticality buff on trap trigger would also be good.

4 Likes

I don’t know if that would fix the close range.
Ive seen nades go inside roadhog and out.

What are you even talking about?

Is this a quickplay game?
As far as I know you might have switched near the end of the match.

1 Like

Comp says a completely different story.

2 Likes

Yes, it is QP and I had like 1 min of ashe before palying him for the whole match.

Also I play comp most of the time and he is still pretty strong pick to have. Heck, he is picked so often that if you want to play dps, you can bet that he has been already picked.

What rank are we talking here? Silver?
Just look at the pickrates on overbuff.

1 Like

Junkrat is only strong at the lower tiers, but that’s mainly due to players making mistakes for him to capitalize.

In the higher tiers, diamond above, you have to put in so much effort to get anything done because he’s outclassed by so many heroes that even in the supposed niche of close quarter, he’s being outdone by other heroes.

1 Like