Can I reject a Rez? Thanks

I’m an active flex. I don’t die often. If I die, I don’t want to be either
A- staggered or
B- the hero I just got countered on

Rez is Mercy’s ability. Not mine. And Rez unlike dmg boost or Zen orb isn’t inherently going to help me. WOW allows Rez consent. Tp requires player consent.
I would like to reject a Rez Jeff.

60 Likes

Fine with me. As long as a rejection doesn’t trigger the cooldown on rez.

123 Likes

Maybe a reject could trigger a short CD like hack with health packs.

9 Likes

Yes…I like this. Rejected Rez equals 5 sec cooldown

2 Likes

tell the mercy you don’t want to be resurrected

17 Likes

Would encourage vc.
I like it

For both sides actually.

6 Likes

I…I can’t force her into voice chat. And Rez is one second. I can’t type that fast.

14 Likes

Idk i actually kinda want this.

I hate being rezzed as D.va at the worst moment imaginable

7 Likes

Bb dva rezzed right into a widow hs or gengu blade. Feels bad.

2 Likes

I would have never considered this argument till a few days ago.

I went in to rez a teammate, and heard, “Aww (unique word), I was going to swap to (Hero).”

Yup, I felt pretty apologetic from that.

3 Likes

Wait Dva can rez?

Just joking, anyway… I’d be cool with this as long as it doesnt trigger the cooldown, cause i wanted to rez him, but he/she said no.

I’ve never gotten anyone angry about rez, except in Mystery heroes.

2 Likes

I usually laugh and say “why???”

But in all seriousness there is certain situations where a last second rez wont help. Like when the enemy is swarming the point and I’m being rezzed right next to this angry ball of murder.

I’m sure this will lead to rejecting a rez that may actually clutch a point due to bad judgement but at the same time it will lead to many more situations where my team doesn’t get snowballed because Mercy staggered the hell out of my us with a super late rez.

3 Likes

How about the dead player just toggles yes or no to rez as soon as they die and that immediately changes their corpse icon to show their preference so Mercy doesn’t have to even fly over or start the rez.

No cooldown penalty required. Why penalize her with a cooldown penalty for the other players decision?

24 Likes

Sadly some players aren’t always in VC. Heck even when I play with friends they’re side-tracked with conversation and/or watching the kill cam and forget to say “don’t Rez/I wanna switch “.

Fixed it lol, yea it shouldnt have a cooldown attached

1 Like

Change the orb from yellow to “blue” but gives us the ability to GA to it still.

I like this idea a lot actually.

1 Like

No. Thanks. :wink: :o

Sorry

If this happends I’m honestly dropping Mercy for good.There are times I pulled off clutch rezzes in really risky situations and everything was fine,Mercy should be rewarded for high risk high reward situations like any other hero.Plus she’s already the most team reliant hero.

Terrible idea that only makes Mercy more team reliant than she already is.Forbid she has even a little bit of independance

7 Likes

I like it.

You die, while waiting for respawn, you can enable or disable rezz.
This will grey out the death body for mercy, if you disable it.

Enabled, nothing changes.

I want to swap, die disable.
Mercy won’t suicide in for nothing.
Win/win

1 Like

I can see people using it to juke others as well.

Like say a mercy is left alive after a Mcree ult, and she goes to rez someone-- a lot of players still have that mentality to use ult to destroy the mercy + the person she rezzes, so I can imagine an enemy soldier ulting while she’s rezzing-- BUT NO, THE PLAYER DECLINED THE REZ, SHE LIVES
soldier wastes ult
rage quits