Can I please change my China's flag icon?

I have changed my icon in the game a year ago already. Funnily, I had this icon for a week only because I have two “Robert” accounts, and I wanted to differentiate (imagine how dangerous this forum is when there’s 2 Roberts existing).

Can I please be allowed to change my icon? The amount of times I had racist attacks on me is getting exhausting :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not a CCP advocate, nor interested in any politics. Just a guy who loves the country of China, the place I live. Don’t want to play a victim, just sharing fun thoughts. Just off-topic (in topics not even remotely being close to China or politics at all) I have been called a:

1. Genocide supporter
  2. CCP supporter (same thing for some people)
  3. Maoist
  4. Communist
  5. Stinky Asian
  6. Homophobe (I am bisexual btw :rofl:)
  7. And many other stereotypical insults.

Love your country, but don’t be a sheep :slight_smile:

GG :smiling_imp:

Some jokes are funny, like the social credit ones though. Don’t stop these ones!

1. Try relogging on forums
  2. Not all icons from game are represented on forums, so try a different one.

I tried many times, changed browers too.

I changed around 10 icons this time already.

yea i had my icon for a while even tho i changed it a long time ago after i quit drinking. of course im drinking moderately again heh. 3rd seltzer but thats all i got… i dont drink as much as i use too

1 Like

Sadly this issue has persisted for way too long already. It took them over 6 months to update the icons to the ones we had 6 months ago (around halloween) and they haven’t managed to update anything since then.

I do feel your pain though. Sadly this is the Internet which means if (luckily very few but still more than 0) people find out that you are from a german speaking country you must be part of or in support of what happened in WW2.

I literally equipped this icon in OW1,changed it multiple times since then and I’m still stuck with it.

the icons have been like this for like a year now, blizzard cant afford to fix or update the forums

I made a topic on this on tech support forum since my icon doesn’t show. Was also told to relog in but I tried that several times.

i just want my icon to be hamster

its never going to happen apparently

I changed mine last year too. Still waiting it to reflect.

Btw I love Chinese Yamcha. Very good.

Specifically the last time anyone has been able to change their icon was in season 2. That’s why I’m stuck with Pharah’s hades-mari icon.

I thought you were just trying to be edgy. That’s a shame.