Can i get banned for mass reports?

It would take a considerable number of votes across a pretty consistent reason for anything to happen. Granted people who false report are pretty likely to all just report your for ‘afk’ or ‘gameplay sabotage’ but it’s more likely they do nothing or just pick whatever is at the top of the report list which varies.

The only time this is not the case seems to be when you are ‘popular’ (ex: being a twitch streamer) because then video proof is usually available.

I can understand this for text chat (and only text chat), but does this imply that there are people working around the clock to visually determine the clear evidence of consistent and disruptive behavior or are we only assuming this?

Sitting in Spawn with Lucio, waiting for dead team mates to speed boost looks the same as sitting in Spawn with Lucio throwing my brains out… but I don’t think technology has gotten that far to discriminate between the two, as efficient as that would be.

No, this is not possible. Mass report only works on abusive chats and can ban your chat, thats why you see hated Streamers like Bastionmain or Arrge often with an silenced Chat.

You cant get an regular ban from mass reports

1 Like

Yes you can. The reporting system is likely automated and thus, is agnostic to report rationale.

1 Like

So you necroed a post that you didn’t read the replies to, huh?

1 Like

Yes you can but it takes like 8+ to even get a warning…if you think your getting mass reported you can just not play for a few days and it will reset