Can Hanzo's Arrows Not be the Size of Semi-Trucks?

I’m getting really sick of this crap. Especially with the addition of storm arrows. 1v1 a Hanzo with Widowmaker, tanks, or anyone other than Brigitte or another Hanzo is so ridiculously hard that it makes me want to die. Plz nerf projectile size thnks

27 Likes

Why not? Bring some skill back to Hanzo. Make the projectile even smaller. I support! :sunglasses:

16 Likes

hanzo projectile are the smallest in the game

for comparison:

mercy had 2.5 times bigger hitbox compared to hanzo
mei / zen also has bigger hitbox

hanzo was the smallest tied to genji shuriken

this was confirmed by dev few months ago

here the link

43 Likes

His arrows aren’t that big. They’re just really fast and he can fire them at a faster rate than someone might expect.
I wonder what he loads them with that gives them more killing power than a rocket.

1 Like

He loads them with “spirit.” If he is angry enough, he can even summon a dragon entirely of spirit that can kill an entire team of elite operatives. That is what he would have you believe, anyway; however, the truth is nanomachines, son.

But seriously, the real question people should be asking is what are they loading rockets with that gives them the killing power of teddy bears. Even nanomachines cannot explain that away. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hanzo’s projectile size really isn’t that huge.

It always feels different on the receiving end.

Making it require more technical skill isn’t automatically a good thing. You could technically just make it the size of a pixel, but do you think that would be good for the hero?

1 Like

Fun fact, Mercy bullets are 2x the size of Hanzo arrows.

7 Likes

Hanzo’s arrows have the smallest projectiles in game though.

5 Likes

Bring back old Hanzos arrows and nerf storm bow. Stopped playing him ever since.

1 Like

Mostly sick of seeing arrows sticking out 2 feet from my model on killcams.

All I know is I used to feel great playing him prior to the rework and he is no longer fun. I ALWAYS won the Hanzo duel and now I lose if they spam storm arrows or jumpshot from a mile away… Like, what? I miss when he required a bit of effort to learn. Real talk. So yes, whatever, I will take a pixel.

1 Like

Then that’s your model’s hitbox. Not the arrow hitbox.

10 Likes

Also could be ping.

Pls fix mercy, Moira, and baby dva’s hitboxes. They are impossible to hit

1 Like

Just because the projectile is nearly the smallest, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s small enough

4 Likes

How much smaller should they be? It’s not going to prevent someone dying to an arrow. What OP is looking for is a reduction to their character model’s hitbox. This doesn’t include latency either.

4 Likes

I have no suggestions, just something people need to keep in mind with these kinds of things

Never said otherwise. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Its already the smallest projectile in the game.
Mercys Pistol Bullets are 3x the size of hanzos arrows.

Let that sink in.

If a Hanzo can beat a Widow in a duel it just means Hanzo is just that much better.

Not only is his a slower projectile with a draw time, it also doesn’t have a scope.
Widow has a hitscan + scope.

7 Likes

His arrows have the smallest hit box in the game tho…

2 Likes

Hanzo always won against Widow since he can spam shots peeking from cover. Widow has to stay in scope to charge, be slow, and hit Hanzo corner dancing in the fraction of a second that he’s hittable.

4 Likes