Can’t buy Mercy mythic skin

I have enough mythic prisms for the Vengeance skin but whenever I try to buy it I just get the error message “The purchase failed. Please try again later” and it’s 100% not an internet connection problem.

4 Likes

Same thing is currently happening to me.

2 Likes

And I am having the issue as well.

2 Likes

I am having this issue purchasing the tier 4 for kiri

1 Like

Not only can I not buy the second layer of the Angel’s skin, but even the first layer prompts me that I need to buy it again, will it compensate me?

2 Likes

i’m also trying to buy the mercy skin and it keeps saying purchase failed

Same. It was giving me an error when I tried to unlock level 4. Now it won’t let me do it. If I try to unlock all levels, it gives me the same error. But it will let me unlock level 1 again if I get enough prisms again.

Same here :frowning: , my friend and I bought the ultimate battlepass bundle yesterday and tried unlocking at the same time today but coulnd’t do it. I already submitted a ticket to blizzard, having invested that much money to get this error is frustrating tbh.

1 Like

I hard reseted my xbox got a weird update and now the shop is offline and then it switches back to “the purchase failed please try again later” i hope they fix this issue its really annoying how they allow the payment to go through but u cant get anything in the shop due to the shop bug issue .

1 Like

I am now having this same error. Happened when I was making the purchase and was pulled into a game in the middle of loading my purchase. Any idea how to fix this?

I had this error (maybe because I was afk for too long). I logged out of battle net completely and relogged in and it worked.