Bye bye overwatch

do something!!! there was bastion and reaper in every game in bronze. bastion is easy to counter but if team is 5potato and banana you cant do it. reaper is just op and i need pick always same counter.
do what you want i just uninstall.

Edited: Removed inappropriate context. Remember, let’s try to avoid masking curse words. - Forum Mod

4 Likes

aight mate i believe ya i come from smethwick birmingham and am ating these chenges this darn devs are making like seriously

7 Likes

I dont use this term often, but I think you just need to get better at the game.

21 Likes

Reaper had a small change, u should see some difference there. Your team needs to punish reaper when he comes in to blast your tanks or whomever. He gets anywhere close burn him down.

Were you the banana or the potato?

14 Likes

We should never care about bronze. Improve or leave the game, balancing around them is what ruined Hog and what keeps the f tier heroes in the garbage.

Blizz is literally too scared to buff them because we should care that those heroes stomp new players

1 Like

What’s your counter? Is it Pharah?

1 Like

Just learn to adapt.

the sad thing is that these forums will just defend the idea that reaper bastion moira brig are cancer in lowerranks, while agreeing that they’re being useless on higherranks, yet still dont want them to change

3 Likes

… Have you read the forums? Bastion and reaper mains have been pushing for changes for years.

Some of them are pretty damn good.

3 Likes

You can literally solo carry games in bronze, silver and gold with almost any DPS hero even if your teammates try to feed the enemies harder than WWF tries to feed Africa. Sounds to me like this is just an old case of git gud

8 Likes

Danny G? Is that you?

A banana is usually accompanied by only two potatoes.

If you have more, you should consult your doctor.

6 Likes

You may be annoyed at Bastion and Reaper, but last time I checked they could be selected from the character select screen… what’s your problem exactly? Everyone should run McCree and Ana?

2 Likes

I imagine bastion is incredibly annoying in Bronze, which is where most new players start. For that reason alone, Bastion deserves a redesign, although there’s lots of bigger reasons to redesign bastion not related to balance. A lot of players here are convinced that Blizzard shouldn’t, or doesn’t, balance around low skill levels in this game. Which is wrong.

Not gonna miss someone unable to kill bastion and reaper and having todo a forum thread.

I lol’d

I mean Srsly, if you know your bronze, you should be aware of the fact that YOU HAVE TO GET GUD.

Or do you go into any game, your the worst player, and the devs change the game so you can play it? Nope the game is not designed for you, if you can’t handle it.

Its like saying in a race that the faster cars need to be nerfed = no motor allowed bc you are unable to even start the engine.

It’s not clear what you want, it seems you want to take away something from the game that everyone else loves: the variety of different types of challenges you get with the different heroes.

Reaper and Bastion are very different sorts of heroes, sorry they can’t all be soldier clones.

Haha. I didn’t quite understand what this means but I like it!!!

Hog wasn’t picked in Bronze. They were NOT the reason he was nerfed.

Reaper is trash and broken especially in lower ranks, I don’t expect devs to take me serious cause they probably don’t play at my level but it just sucks to have to deal with low skill easy rewards for just pointing and firing and not really have to aim or use game sense. /rantoff