But what if they release hot shirtless skins?

So, if you fail to understand what kind of entity I am, I have the rather complex stance that instead of current monetisation, Blizzard should just release a paid 18+ r34 version of Overwatch to get money.

You see, everyone profits.
Players get their wet fantasies.
The r34 OW scene (which is incredibly flourishing) profits even more.
Kotick gets money.

Cons:
Is it intelligent to do that while certain allegations are running?

You know what the summer event was known for back then? Smoking hot skins. Bikinis, short shorts, everything to get the hot summer r34 artists going. But now, they overprice skins and even do these fake sales. Promblem will be that there will be MANY drooling players once they get the summer event tradition going again, releasing long expected skins like Lifeguard Mercy and severely overprice it as usual.

I always wished for a shirtless Baptiste in swimming gear instead of his tropical clothing, but now I’m afraid that I will only see such skin in the shop.

Some act like they’re limiting the money they spend on that game, but what are they gonna do if their skin artists become r34 artists again?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind seeing Brigitte or Kiriko shirtless. :eyes:

4 Likes

How exactly do you plan this to work? In a FIRST PERSON game? The kind of content people go for on R34 and search Overwatch for is not about just characters being naked, you know.

OP always making sus posts

5 Likes

I suppose you still remember my- okay it’s getting old now, but glad to be your energy sink on this fine day.

1 Like

Moira shirtless :wink: hehe

How exactly did Blizzard plan the current game to work?

4 Likes

They already gave us the-

SHEER

UNBRIDLED

M A J E S T Y

-that is beachwear Torb, what more do you want?

7 Likes

Shiny things bring money. The good old greed plus People’s need to look cool to others.

But the content you’re talking about people want not to show off to others, but to watch themselves)

That’s literally the same as in the current game.

Not this thread again, sigh

No, it’s not. Again, people buy current skins to show off. To look cool.

Sexy skins are not like that, people buy them to look at. And in a First person game… Not really going to work. Unlike what above.

And my second point, those who need r34 content will go for it on special sites where they can get more than naked skins. I doubt they will pay for less here.

then they would lose their console markets instantly.

Go to horny jail
20 characters

They can also look at the skins in videos, in the hero gallery etc. All skins are rarely bought just to look at it and not be shown off at all, including the skins in question. Besides, the r34 content would still be better than some skins they’d deliver.

I got suspended on here 2 or 3 times over the years for being thirsty about this but I think we need genji in one of those athletic supporters [i got suspended for saying the J word] if u get me but also just more dilf 76 pls

3 Likes

Well, here I can only agree to disagree. I don’t think this would actually take off. Unless we introduce things like ability to do something to defeated enemy team, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Forget shirtless, i’m forever waiting for the Hog swimshorts/ speedo skin from his christmas & summer games sprays.

I would probably break and pay the $20 for that only because I’ve wanted it for so long and I’m sure i’m not the only one.

3 Likes

Shirtless Hog came as a standard legendary skin for 1k on release. He’s wearing a shark on his head and has a stacked chest.

BITE YOUR TONGUE.

Or in this case, digits.