Building on the Fun with New Overwatch 2 Drops on Twitch!

Building on the Fun with New Overwatch 2 Drops on Twitch!

Earn a new spray and souvenir when you watch your favorite creators on Twitch!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Woah. A spray and a souvenir? Youā€™re too kind

88 Likes

Thanks, good to know.

Blizzard, stop it, get some help

45 Likes

No Dva rewards, no watch

6 Likes

I think more people would tune into these streams if they gave battlepass progress or coins instead or in addition to these things nobody really uses.

25 Likes

a png and a souvenir that no one can use in a match without getting killed?
man i dont know what to say

20 Likes

Not even mentioning how long it takes to get those?

Not worth it either way.

You say ā€œThank you very much, Blizzard, youā€™re so kind, Blizzard, your generosity is unmatched in the industry, Blizzard, you are so in touch with what the community actually wants, Blizzard, truly, we love you and appreciate these useful giftsā€

3 Likes

A spray and a souvenir? Well, not going out of my way for those. If I get them, I get them. If I donā€™t, I donā€™t care.

1 Like

I mean tbh I want to see patch notes and actual thoughts and information (actual number changes etc) on the current most abysmal hero lifeweaver. Buttt this information is just as helpful and valuableā€¦ I guesssss???

1 Like

pretty sure nobody asks any of those ā€œfrequentlyā€ asked questions

Omg a souvenir!!! Theyā€™re like the most popular in game cosmeticā€¦ā€¦see those things left and right!!!

5 Likes

Souvenirs are actually pretty cool I like to use them from time to timeā€¦

:money_mouth_face:

A spray and a souvenir. Theyā€™re really going all out this time.

Thank you Blizzy (?)

5 Likes

Players: Hey, we wouod like it to be easier to get some new and free cosmetics.

Blizzard: Say no more.

a finger on the monkeyā€™s paw curls inwards

Also Blizzard: Itā€™s gonna be a spray and a souvenir which we know are not popular. Muahahaha!

Not meaning to knock free stuff but this is a little comical lol

6 Likes

Haha every time they give sprays and souvenirs as Twitch drops they get rightfully mocked and still theyā€™ve not learned anything.

5 Likes

Because too many people complain, and then log into twitch to try to get the rewards. If people were to stop participating in these things, Blizzard might be willing to offer better rewards.

Viewing Twitch steams is the one thing that Whales canā€™t just carry for Blizzard. It requires actual users to login and do it. A few wealthy people canā€™t make it a success. PEOPLE actually have the power here, but canā€™t help themselves but go for it.

1 Like

FOMO is a helluva drug, even when the items are trash

4 Likes

Remember when one didnā€™t have to be bribed to watch an esport game being played? I rememberā€¦

1 Like