Bugs for both Brig & Rein and Hero’s with two weapons

For multi weapon holders like Mercy and Torb it seems when I try and switch to one of there weapons it switches for a split second but goes back to what I was holding. There’s times I have to smash my switch weapons button or spin my scroll wheel just to get it out. For the Brig and Rein this has been fairly recent. When I have their shield out and I use an ability like rocket flail, firestrike, or earth shatter it seems to shoot my camera to a complete different postiom making me miss most of my things. It also sometimes do this for their basic attacks, mainly for brig. It’s very irritating and I’m not sure if this shield one has been affecting others but I know the weapon one has.

5 Likes

100% has been affecting me. I hope this issue gets attention.

Agreed. The weapons ones been going on for me since I first started and the shield like I said recently which I wanna say 1-2 months now.

1 Like

Hello

First I want to apologize- my english isn’t well, but i hope you’ll understand me :slight_smile:

I think we have the same problem with mercy and torb, and also rein and brigitte.

A fiew months ago I had problem with mercy/torb weapons and someone told me (in my blizz forum) ‘that is ur problem u have huge ping’… i fixed my internet, and problem disappear… BUT lately it was return… and my ping is ok… So I would like to know more about it, and how to fix it

second rein and brigitte problem… I writed about this in my forum but noone answer to me. I am also interested how to fix this problem…

@Crystal That bug with rein look like this? ->

1 Like

@Lilciak yes what you got for Rein is what I get for both Brig and Rein. For the multi weapons I don’t think it’s internet. There’s times my ping/me is 30 then there’s times it’s at 300 but it still happens regardless of my ping.

2 Likes

Your mouse wheel may be set to scroll 2x. Check your settings on it outside of game.

I also use the 2 key for switching weapons, still same problem.

1 Like

@attkTorb I checked mouse, I clean it, I even restart my keybord settings, it doesn’t work :slight_smile:

noone in my blizz forum helped me, and more than one person have this problem (both problems) , I think we need bugfix :frowning:

@Crystal- I using keys 1 and 2 to switching and also mousescroll, no matter what i want to use in match, I have problem with switchng weapons

1 Like

Hey, what you are witnessing is a bug related to the shield and swapping camera modes.

I will add your videos to my post along with the rest, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

sure, go ahead. I would like it to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lilciak sounds like you didn’t goto mouse settings at all. Follow the link, it explains how if you’e a windows user.

Lmgtfy . com/?q=windows+mouse+settings

simply remove the spaces adjoining the period