Bug ranked me down from Gold 4 to Silver 4 with evidence

I ranked up from Gold 5 to Gold 4 on support. Right after the rank up I played both on support and tank, most games lost but it couldn’t physically be 15 loses on support because I don’t think I could play this many games in 4 hours. After I get 5 wins it shows that I ranked up from Silver 4 to Silver 1. No rank down screen, nor anything. I felt I played the same or better than usual. I was streaming too, here’s the link for the VOD Twitch. If the VOD expires here’s a saved stream link Twitch. TIMECODES for the proof: 00:45:45 I ranked up from Gold 5 to Gold 4 on sup, 04:26:51 I was still Gold 4 while choosing my role, 04:37:08 I’m ranking up from Silver 4 to Silver 1 on support.

1 Like

Just had the same! I was plat 2 DPS, after my 5th game I ranked up from Gold 5 to Gold 1!
Is there a solution?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated. And thank you so much for your evidence, this is exactly what we are looking for to prove the existence of this bug to the Devs.

1 Like