Bug Fix Widow When?

When will Widow get her long overdue bugfixes?

Edit - I shouldn’t have to link the list, since this was apparently forwarded to the right people back in November, but here it is anyway.

2 Likes

you cant make this kind of post and expect anything from it

you have to explain what bugs she has and link photos/videos of said bugs or else the devs cant help much

1 Like

I’ve already done that in 9 other threads across 8 months. And in those threads, I linked the corresponding bugs and issues with plenty of video evidence. If a Blizzard Community Manager is to be believed, the buglist was forwarded to QA in November 2017.

And I quoted that list across probably 200 (maybe even more) separate threads regarding bugs, Widow, and tangentially related topics like Doomfist’s bugs and Sombra’s bugs, in the same 8 month period.

Any developer that takes beef with my post, when clearly these minimal posts get more traffic and historically have gotten more attention/blue responses relative to their extremely detailed bug reports counterparts, can check my post history.

Any player that wants to smart aleck a response saying I’m not including relevant information, can also check my post history.

1 Like

The hook. It’s always the hook. It’s sooooo polio opposition unreliable

Edit: lol auto correct, but I’m keeping it, it’s better this way.

What exactly is “polio opposition” supposed to be, exactly?

Polio opposition is when the hook doesn’t work

No, I got that, but what was it originally before auto correct?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo is what I meant to say

This was not a bug report. Why was this moved?

To be professionally ignored.

Well, I’m moving it back. It’s not a bug report.