#buffsym movement

It’s Very apperent that #anything will be noticed so let’s start #buffsym! A whole new thing for tracer and genji players to get mad about (once she’s fairly strong)

Sym is consistently the worst hero in the game. Being borderline unplayable at 1.0
Almost good but needed buffs at 2.0
To worse with every single hero countering her at 3.0

Let’s make her op for a week :wink:

21 Likes

id rather #revertsymandbuffher

10 Likes

#evenbetterman

Stop spamming the forums with Sym threads.

6 Likes

No, no we won’t.

Thank you.

5 Likes

then I won’t stop flagging them for spam and breaking the forum CoC

4 Likes

Stats doesn’t back that though…

That is just false…

3 Likes

But they don’t, I’ve never seen 1 symmetra thread that’s the same…

All say she’s bad and all offer different ideas on how to fix her, that’s not spam my dear, that’s a discussion.

1 Like

At least until we get a definite answer. Whether by forum or interview.

I would rather a developer source say, “shut up, we’re not buffing her,” than silence. At least it’s something.

1 Like

Do your homework before you speak

The user has made about 10 Sym related threads with usually one line of MISINFORMATION… just today

Not information. MISinformation. Hyperbole. Anecdotal evidence.

The fact that they made about TEN posts all on the same topic qualifies it as spam.

Thenk you! Next! Hunty! Slay! :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

They said they are “watching her” they are excited by the changes by Sym 3.0 but noticed the response was not what they “expected”

They just buffed her. For the second time.

She’s been out for nearly six months now and she’s revived two micro buffs… What?

1 Like

Yes but with how quickly they changed Brigitte and DoomFist. You would think they will further communicate what they plan to do with Symmetra even if it’s a, “we are pleased with her current standing.”

1 Like

justice for sym :fist:

Even when they make statements like this the forums just ignore it because it isn’t the answer they wanted to hear.

Proof: just about every Mercy thread

1 Like

Two buffs, with some time between them.
If she needs another buff, wouldn’t it be logical that it takes as much time as the previous ones?

I hate being grouped with the Mercy mains but you are right. Their feedback has tainted user feedback for all heroes.

Na i think she is fine.
Good in situations that suit her and mediocre in others.
We just need to live with the fact that not all heroes are equal and some are better in some situations.
And that’s good.
Sincerely
~A nice Freikorps member

Mmmm, I let you off on this one, I am at fault but watch yourself, never make fun of the words -_-

Or i call homophobia

(That was a joke don’t worry)