Buff/Nerf a Forumer here of your Choosing

Who are you willing to nerf or buff here on the forums? Pick wisely :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I would buff you so you could finally stop spamming “buff genji” threads. You my friend, need heals.

17 Likes

I think I deserve a buff. I’ve always been a sleeper pick.
With a buff, I’ll be powercrept to the top of the meta.

4 Likes

I would nerf you so that I don’t have to see you complain 24/7

jk pls forgive me

Buff Speedwagon. He used to be a balanced pick, but then he got nerfed for having too much fun.

23 Likes

I would buff greyfalkon so that he can put his choice of buffs into the game :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I’m afraid of what those would be.

2 Likes

Edit:

???

Harassing or Defamatory
This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Buff GreyFalcon. Nerf AlaskaWolf.

Edit:

Perma alaskawolf ew

I’m convinced they’re a zman alt. I’m waiting for a zen is undiveable thread and ashe buff thread

7 Likes

nerf pharah, stop complaining about zarya you dva onetrcick

3 Likes

Buff WyomingMyst, they deserve it :pensive:

18 Likes

I hate onetrcicks.

7 Likes

Buff Nox. I’ve grown pretty fond of them in our crusade to avenge our fallen reaper.

/s

1 Like

No, I want to nerf you. I’m sorry but you are kinda annoying.

same :unamused: onetrcicks

1 Like

I had to think about it for a bit longer. And saw you typing and realized I liked Pharah a lot more. I don’t know why I put pharah.

Buff YouNeedHeals, my fellow hammond disliker.

Nerf…FBIAgent6942 (formally Metallica69). Too much positivity, insanely annoying

/s

14 Likes

I’d buff DoctorSix.

I dunno, I just think it’d be neat.