Personally and in my opinionā logically, as a healer main, Iād be MOST āinspiredā by seeing someone healed or shielded. And would preferably want inspire to trigger from Repair Pack and her shield being up. Sheās not a tank with 250 hp, so the dps-frontline insentive sheās got is unfitting.
Tbh brig is in a fine spot now post nerf. This could do good tho.
I donāt know about the repair pack, it would be a bit OP and then they would have to nerf either the repair pack or the passive since it would nearly always be up.
That said I would like it at least if any dmg done by Brig would start the effect. I mean her normal flail attack is okay, the rocket flail helps in a pinch for long range healing. But It is annoying that shield bash does not start the effect. (as far as I can tell)
How it works is a bit lazy too. I mean I love the hero but itās called āInspireā. Yet you get full effect for tapping an enemy once for a big 35 dmg. Instead it should scale up. Some minimum level of healing for hitting an enemy, and the more dmg you do or perhaps time doing dmg it ranks up to more and more healing.
Sort of like a reverse Sym beam effect. After all the longer your in combat, the more dmg your doing the more āinspiringā you are. The trade off would be your healing to start with would be less than Lucioās, but perhaps double what it is currently at the high end?