Buff Reaper already

i dont care what you people think and its not purpose of this thread. reaper needs buff. thats all.

I know tanks isn’t easy …

but worst than Reaper right now there is only Bastion.

is not that I want make ‘‘tanks life even more hell’’ but cmon Reaper isn’t anymore good at doin what he’s supposed to do.

Hidden profile = bronze in disguise gg

i am also a reaper main but reaper is good and punishing tanks you just need to have mediocre aim and good positioning to get alot of value

no, reaper sombra dives are super strong, even without it he’s a strong pick

yet hes trying to make fun of me lol what a guy

I invested 300 h on Reaper then changed into Sombra, I’m just ‘‘frustrated’’ that some heroes are kept in a corner for months while others are always in meta.

even when I track all enemies cc and defensive abilities game right now is made like ‘‘I got a counter so you’re useless’’, before even when I played vs a McCree I could do something and was a skill duel, right now is just ‘‘he point at me and I cannot go any closer’’

i also invested 232 idk if you can check all modes or not but i usually deal with counters/stuns by dodging them with wraith

What’s the whole purpose of armor then? ._.

i just find it funny how a dummy like you trys to make fun of people while your to shy to show your profile because it shows how bad you are

Don’t think you can rank shame people when you literally have a private profile + low level; talking about hurting feelings who hurt you that made you private your profile and rank shame others? Insecure asf

im making fun of you while hiding my profile :slight_smile:

Basically he’s saying he’s a hypocrite cause he’s obviously low Sr

just ignore then flag

And you think anyone here cares what someone who has no clue how the game works thinks?

This child is so far behind the curve that he is incapable of mentally dealing with the idea that someone anywhere in the world disagrees with him so he lashes out.

Your parents should take away your internet priveledges until you stop dumping garbage everywhere you type.

im sorry. just was in a very bad mood. im pretty sure im gonna banned from forums but i wanted to apologize.

ye but then your only escape is wasted (sure you can try with teleport but is kinda slow and a good player will just focus or hunt you in landing spot) :confused:

Spread angle is misquoted on gamepedia.

Using the workshop code from this thread:

You can tell Reaper’s spread definitively isn’t 20 degrees no matter how you measure it.

I measure it as 8 degrees of deflection from the centre so a total of 16 degrees wide.

Most spread in the game is reported as the maximum degrees of deflection from the centre line, so Sombra’s 2.4 degrees spread is bullets are deflected up to 2.4 degrees in all directions.

So do you want Reaper’s spread to be 75% what it currently is, which is 6 degrees, about the same as McCree’s fan-hammer spread angle.

I like this, this means the “HP equivalent” of armour is the same regardless of proportion of headshots (10 damage headshot still -50% against armour), so if they have 200 armour just treat that as 400 normal HP.

YES
Buff our favourite edgelord and have bastion and d.va mains quit.

This is a buff for Bastion.

Reaper easily hits Bastion with all his pellets so a narrower spread isn’t any buff against bastion. Lowering the damage, especially lowering the damage so that headshots don’t exceed the 10 damage threshold maximises the protection of armour

This is also a buff for DVA.

This is mainly going to be a nerf to damage and support heroes who were benefiting from that wide spread.

This is my only problem.

It doesn’t make sense that a pellet does 135% damage to armour rather than half damage like every other low damage hit.

If you want more damage against armour then don’t reduce damage per hit.