Buff_Mercy.wav (oof)

because she’s right and your wrong?

2 Likes

No lol sorry I’m new to the forums and the reddit

people complain about tracer all the time here

I was seriously considering quitting the game.

Then I came to the conclusion that stop caring is the best option.

I still play, but i just don’t care anymore, I don’t expect that things will get better for mercy at all.

Why are you talking about Tracer? I don’t understand.
Also, there’s at least 1 or 2 “nerf Tracer” threads on the forum every day

^
This! :heart:

Mercy main, almost Diamond (2k9, almooooost!)
Mercy’s the funniest hero and still enables a looot of heroes.

I think Moira and Brig are the heroes who needs buffs/changes, they’re not good.

2 Likes

don’t worry i’ve got this

brig won’t get buffs until we are out of goats meta

Ty I don’t want to say stuff and then make myself look stupid ^^^

True, I was hoping for a rework.
Here is my idea for Brig:

• Whip shot stuns, 70dmg
  • Shield bash boops, 25dmg
  • Reduce LMB hitbox to a rectangle, 6m range, 40dmg
  • No change on repair pack
  • Rework inspire? (no idea for that)
2 Likes

Meant to reply to Minty with the one that says “Ty I don’t want to say stuff and then make myself look stupid ^^^.”

“Quitting until Mercy is fixed”

Sooo you’re staying?

2 Likes

yes and that’s totally ok no need to shame anyone!

Well I’m probably not going to quit just not going to play Mercy as much. As I said earlier I over-reacted lul

1 Like

ok bye

I’m trying to improve at the game so sorry if I don’t say the most logical things or anything I just came to Overwatch in 2017 to have fun but now I’m interested in the competitive scene so idk

yeah mercy mains are quite vocal on the forums myself included

it’s absolutely okay your opinion about the game matters as much as everyone else

Hopefully Baptiste will help Mercy. Immortality field allows Mercy to not become an instant target like McCree while using deadeye when she rezzes. Also thank you for respecting my opinion, I know it’s just an opinion but I feel a lot of other people will have the same one as me you get me?

1 Like

“nerfed to the ground” shes played slot still and with a good winrate.

You may just want to find a new game if you are that invested in one hero.

You really think Blizz is going to change the balance of the entire game back to mercy dominating every match for one person?

You might as well hit uninstall

I’m not just a Mercy main but I do main healers and I do have the most playtime as Mercy. She can be impactful but only sometimes. Doomfist was nerfed to the ground and still gets played a lot. Also apparently the Mercy pick rate is very low in higher ranks but I’ll have to check that!