Buff bastion please?

I do feel bad for poor bastion, but not when he is getting triple kills on my team😂

I swear, you can’t rely on anyone these days.

Bastion is very powerful if your team can’t coordinate. And when he is pocket healed, my word, we’re done for.

I think People that play Solo have a harder time with him due to less team cordination.

most of the time the shield is not even trying to shield me and when he does , the enemy probably changes to junkrat , sneaks behind spams 2 grenades then uses his concussion and kills the bastion almost instantly , or they just use sombra , ult/hack the bastion then push

But in return his Sentry mode would have to be weakened. When they buff they have to reduce something to keep a balance.

1 Like

He is not and that’s the shock. He needs a buff since… his rework nerf? If someone think he is fine that tgsr guy just can’t deal with him or never played him. He is even in his niche very bad and junk is better. Sentry needs a buff again.

2 Likes

ehhh i guess that makes sense

bastion is so weak i don’t think they have to reduce something , unless they make a big buff

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. A buff always gets a form of reduction. It’s never a straight buff.

As someone who plays bastion, do people not know that you can play in recon mode?

Even tho i can play in recon mode , the hitbox is extremly big , the damage is somewhat decent , but the foot steps are extremly loud and i take more damage

1 Like

I think you mean “Hanzo (from any distance)”

Sorry , i wanted to mean that he can also counter from very long distances*

And how long have you dueled people in Recon Mode?

Your gun blooms too fast and resets too slow, and you are as large as a tank without the same HP or defenses.

1 Like

Play 76 then. Bastion is not meant to be in recon mode 90% of the time. You play him because of sentry. That’s it. Otherwise other characters are just better.

1 Like

You’re never going to pick a niche hero over an all rounder, and plenty of other heroes do his job better than he does. Niche pick heroes are garbage, full stop.

Unlike tracer who is one of the most broken heroes in the game, and is good at all roles besides healing others.

4 Likes

O.K , well don’t ever expect to get great at bastion, because as soon as Genji or Tracer comes out, you might as well just switch. Personally I feel like Recon bastion is fine, your not doing anything different from soldier honestly.

I’m so glad the game isn’t balanced around plat lol. Bastion is already strong for what he does

Exactly. He’s fine. He does what he needs to do. Jeff tells people to switch heroes for a freaking reason. All this one trick nonsense.

You dont need to switch if they have tracer and genji. If you just don’t stay on one point the hole time and time your shots you can deal with them. Recon is fine yes but all in all its a bad 76. They need to fix tank and buff sentry to make him viable. Viable and just that is he just on jubkter town

Might want to try that sentence again mate.

I agree, although Bastion is so weak that the buff to Sentry should be pretty minor.

1 Like