Bruiser Passive nerf when?

I think it’s pretty obvious to everyone that this passive is insanely overtuned especially when compared to the other Sub-Role passives. Remove the increased movespeed when under half hp, it makes characters like Roadhog and Mauga basically unkillable especially without an Ana.

2 Likes

I feel like the increase when they buffed it was too much maybe, though I don’t even really notice it ever since they took Hog’s perk away which was definitely way out of line when he had it.

Zarya doesn’t need that much of a boost probably, same for Roadhog, but Mauga? He slows himself down or runs at the speed cap the vast majority of the time with no inbetween, he’s not getting that much out of the passive all things considered.

“Everything is overtuned when it’s killing me specifically.”

Removing the crit damage reduction would be the way.

1 Like

You all forget about zen and their other counters lol :joy:

This.

Right now, I hate every single Bruiser because they not only get to be in your face and practically melt you for little effort, but then they also get reduced crits. And if you do get them low despite that, they get a speed boost for being under 50% HP.

They should lose one. Since they dish out an absurd amount of damage, they should be more prone to crits, too. So they can keep the speed.

2 Likes